Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    how do you move on and stop thinking about someone that you met via wali, everything was Islamic, how do you move on and stop thinking about the person especially when there's been no actual closure from either side? knowing everything that's happening right now is qadr, but why do you keep thinking about the other person so much, when it was just that you talked for a few hours at most and you felt good feelings you've never felt before?
    Aww sis (: I don't know the answers to your question, but I pray everything goes well for you. If you haven't told your wali/family how you feel you should (:
    Narrated Anas:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      Originally posted by patient believer View Post
      awwwww...that's so adorable.Sister let your wali know asap because this is a natural feeling which humans don't have much control.InshaAllah everything goes well for you .
      Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
      Aww sis (: I don't know the answers to your question, but I pray everything goes well for you. If you haven't told your wali/family how you feel you should (:
      it's complicated.

      :( make dua for me okay? I feel so.. I dunno.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.


      Quran 2:156

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        .
        Last edited by ninety1daisies; 13-08-16, 10:48 PM. Reason: wrong thread
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.


        Quran 2:156

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
          .
          It depends on the reason sis.Lile.for example if you fell for him purely based on his look, then you could be in a dangerous zone.But if its based on his behaviour , personality and other reasons then pray and make dua.
          since you met him once getting over him will be super easy.But you dont have to do that, since he might be your future hubby.InshaAllah khair.I don't know your situation but hopefully you make a good decision.Rely on Allah and don't put yourself down like this.
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            Originally posted by patient believer View Post
            It depends on the reason sis.Lile.for example if you fell for him purely based on his look, then you could be in a dangerous zone.But if its based on his behaviour , personality and other reasons then pray and make dua.
            since you met him once getting over him will be super easy.But you dont have to do that, since he might be your future hubby.InshaAllah khair.I don't know your situation but hopefully you make a good decision.Rely on Allah and don't put yourself down like this.
            met him twice...it was his look, the little things he said and did..his behavior, his voice everything... lols I sound so silly. wth is wrong with me. ugh. UGHHH. I'm done.

            he asked me to marry him three times, he wanted nikkah immediately. maybe I screwed up. or maybe bc things are not solid 'no' maybe there's still a possibility of something in the future?
            Last edited by ninety1daisies; 13-08-16, 11:00 PM.
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.


            Quran 2:156

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] since when did you become a rishta aunty?
              :scratch:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] how's life bro?
                Beautiful akhi. I'm out of town right now, so I might not be as active.

                Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] how's life bro?
                [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] since when did you become a rishta aunty?
                You're gonna have to explain this one.

                Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                It depends on the reason sis.Lile.for example if you fell for him purely based on his look, then you could be in a dangerous zone.But if its based on his behaviour , personality and other reasons then pray and make dua.
                since you met him once getting over him will be super easy.But you dont have to do that, since he might be your future hubby.InshaAllah khair.I don't know your situation but hopefully you make a good decision.Rely on Allah and don't put yourself down like this.
                met him twice...it was his look, the little things he said and did..his behavior, his voice everything... lols I sound so silly. wth is wrong with me. ugh. UGHHH. I'm done.

                he asked me to marry him three times, he wanted nikkah immediately. maybe I screwed up. or maybe bc things are not solid 'no' maybe there's still a possibility of something in the future?
                What are you doing? Go for it!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                  Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                  [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] how's life bro?
                  Beautiful akhi. I'm out of town right now, so I might not be as active.

                  Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                  Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                  [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] how's life bro?
                  [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] since when did you become a rishta aunty?
                  You're gonna have to explain this one.

                  Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                  Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                  It depends on the reason sis.Lile.for example if you fell for him purely based on his look, then you could be in a dangerous zone.But if its based on his behaviour , personality and other reasons then pray and make dua.
                  since you met him once getting over him will be super easy.But you dont have to do that, since he might be your future hubby.InshaAllah khair.I don't know your situation but hopefully you make a good decision.Rely on Allah and don't put yourself down like this.
                  met him twice...it was his look, the little things he said and did..his behavior, his voice everything... lols I sound so silly. wth is wrong with me. ugh. UGHHH. I'm done.

                  he asked me to marry him three times, he wanted nikkah immediately. maybe I screwed up. or maybe bc things are not solid 'no' maybe there's still a possibility of something in the future?
                  What are you doing? Go for it!
                  Softy asked regarding you. I merely assumed it was due to obvious reasons.

                  BTW I might also be interested.
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                  You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                    Beautiful akhi. I'm out of town right now, so I might not be as active.



                    You're gonna have to explain this one.



                    What are you doing? Go for it!
                    i think he's no longer interested in me. it's complicated.
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.


                    Quran 2:156

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                      Softy asked regarding you. I merely assumed it was due to obvious reasons.

                      BTW I might also be interested.
                      [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] sort this guy out, he's trying to use me to get to you.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Ok so this thread exists.
                        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                          met him twice...it was his look, the little things he said and did..his behavior, his voice everything... lols I sound so silly. wth is wrong with me. ugh. UGHHH. I'm done.

                          he asked me to marry him three times, he wanted nikkah immediately. maybe I screwed up. or maybe bc things are not solid 'no' maybe there's still a possibility of something in the future?
                          You may not come across a potential like this again, take the opportunity :up:

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                            You may not come across a potential like this again, take the opportunity :up:
                            i think he's gone and not as interested as he was initially. maybe.

                            Alhamdulillah everything happens for the best.
                            Indeed we belong to Allah,
                            and indeed to Him we will return.


                            Quran 2:156

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                              i think he's gone and not as interested as he was initially. maybe.

                              Alhamdulillah everything happens for the best.
                              I see...Alhamdulillah

                              There is always khair and hikmah in the qadr of Allah swt.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                                I see...Alhamdulillah

                                There is always khair and hikmah in the qadr of Allah swt.
                                khair means 'good' right? :)
                                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                                and indeed to Him we will return.


                                Quran 2:156

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X