• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
    @RaNdOm knock ,knock?
    :rotfl:

>_> don't think I don't know what that's in reference to okkkkkkk. Always pickin on me.
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      :rotfl:

>_> don't think I don't know what that's in reference to okkkkkkk. Always pickin on me.
      You're supposed to say who's there
      I'm not picking on you sunshine. Glad you can still keep your humor.
      '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

You're supposed to say who's there
        I'm not picking on you sunshine. Glad you can still keep your humor.
        Oh ok sorry

who's there?
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Oh ok sorry

who's there?
          you are here. So you know I din expect a tit for tat thingy hehe
          '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

you are here. So you know I din expect a tit for tat thingy hehe
            Lol whaaaaaaaa

i don't get it

Comment

Lol whaaaaaaaa

i don't get it
              like you repping back does that how courtesy works... If you can rate your sensitivity today from scale 1-10 what would it be.

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

like you repping back does that how courtesy works... If you can rate your sensitivity today from scale 1-10 what would it be.
                Ohhhh no I know. I don't usually. But I just found you being unusually kind to me so I thought I'd give you some positive reinforcement so you keep it up lolololol

why.... Are u gonna say sumt to me? I'm good until someone says sumt to me... I mean this morning it was probs like 10 then when my mum did that I was like 5 then like later maybe 2 but there's always a hidden 10 waiting to jump out - why?

and [MENTION=129151]Silent being[/MENTION] how come you're not sensitive?

Comment

Ohhhh no I know. I don't usually. But I just found you being unusually kind to me so I thought I'd give you some positive reinforcement so you keep it up lolololol

why.... Are u gonna say sumt to me? I'm good until someone says sumt to me... I mean this morning it was probs like 10 then when my mum did that I was like 5 then like later maybe 2 but there's always a hidden 10 waiting to jump out - why?

and [MENTION=129151]Silent being[/MENTION] how come you're not sensitive?
                  yeah, I wanted to say something. People were laughing in the thread they found it amusing i found it sad. What makes you think I'm not sensitive?

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

yeah, I wanted to say something. People were laughing in the thread they found it amusing i found it sad. What makes you think I'm not sensitive?
                    Lol u are so perfect allahumma baarik

And cos it's funny right ... u have to laff otherwise the tears will never stop. If I let myself cry, it takes me a long time to come back from that. Plus like that's why I said let me be at the end of the post cos recently I can feel things are brewing inside that I start shaking on in the inside whilst I'm trying to laff on the outside. But I just need someone to shout at me and I'll be ok. Plus recently if I feel sad I just lie down on the grass and look up and then even if tears come out and I feel like I'm swallowing any sadness inside then I just look up at the sky and know that Allah swt is witnessing it all and there is no way He lets those who hold good expectation of Him down.

and becaaaaause when I tell u ur irritating or like I've been a bit blunt with u sometimes (maybe u didn't notice loool) u still talk to me nicely and don't get all upset and whiney like most girls

Comment

Lol u are so perfect allahumma baarik

And cos it's funny right ... u have to laff otherwise the tears will never stop. If I let myself cry, it takes me a long time to come back from that. Plus like that's why I said let me be at the end of the post cos recently I can feel things are brewing inside that I start shaking on in the inside whilst I'm trying to laff on the outside. But I just need someone to shout at me and I'll be ok. Plus recently if I feel sad I just lie down on the grass and look up and then even if tears come out and I feel like I'm swallowing any sadness inside then I just look up at the sky and know that Allah swt is witnessing it all and there is no way He lets those who hold good expectation of Him down.

and becaaaaause when I tell u ur irritating or like I've been a bit blunt with u sometimes (maybe u didn't notice loool) u still talk to me nicely and don't get all upset and whiney like most girls

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

in Saheeh Muslim from Miqdaad (may Allah be pleased with him) that a man began to praise ‘Uthmaan (may Allah be pleased with him) so Miqdaad proceeded (towards him) and went down on his knees and began to throw the gravel on his face. So, ‘Uthmaan (may Allah be pleased with him) said: ‘What’s the matter with you?’ So, he said: Indeed, the Messenger of Allah (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) said:

“When you see those who praise people (to their faces), then throw dirt in their faces.” [3]

And in the two Saheehs of Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim from Abu Moosa Al-Ash’aree (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Prophet (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) heard a man praise a man and extol him in praise, so he said:

‘You have destroyed or cut the back of the man.” [4]

No way will Allah let His believing slaves down. Cry all you want nothing wrong with that, take as long as you need but don wallow in it. Feel the emotions and admit they're there. It's okay to not be okay.

Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.

Baq'arah 214 this ayah always put things into perspective for me.

How can we help to ease your burden? Don't rush anything it will come when it comes...

Don't you worry we will be cat lady's me and you together living in some remote village away from civilisation If you want
                        Lol just accept it silent being ur a good person but don't worry you're intj so u will understand this is my perception of U and it may not be reality lol

lol no trust me I really can't now

lol no one can do anything so it's cool don't worry I'm good - if I'm not good a thread will Defo come out of it lol

and lol nooooo inshaAllah we will never have to be car ladies, I realised I really need a mans presence in my life because everytime my bro is home I feel like calm but if he goes I feel like all panicky and more emotional - I dno why. I think men are just so stable allahumma baarik.

Comment

[MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] how's life bro?

Comment

how do you move on and stop thinking about someone that you met via wali, everything was Islamic, how do you move on and stop thinking about the person especially when there's been no actual closure from either side? knowing everything that's happening right now is qadr, but why do you keep thinking about the other person so much, when it was just that you talked for a few hours at most and you felt good feelings you've never felt before?
                            Indeed we belong to Allah,
                            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                              how do you move on and stop thinking about someone that you met via wali, everything was Islamic, how do you move on and stop thinking about the person especially when there's been no actual closure from either side? knowing everything that's happening right now is qadr, but why do you keep thinking about the other person so much, when it was just that you talked for a few hours at most and you felt good feelings you've never felt before?
                              awwwww...that's so adorable.Sister let your wali know asap because this is a natural feeling which humans don't have much control.InshaAllah everything goes well for you .
                              Ya Allah,
                              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                                [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] how's life bro?
                                [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] since when did you become a rishta aunty?
                                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X