X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=129151]Silent being[/MENTION]

You are what u say u are.. Even when u talk.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

You are what u say u are.. Even when u talk.
      so what's the question
      '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
        why
        Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        i'm still working u out
        Because it is RaNdOm

I will guess that Silent Being think she knows me in person, but don't reply to that.
        Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
        O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
        We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
          Because it is RaNdOm

I will guess that Silent Being think she knows me in person, but don't reply to that.
          it's all about randomness.
          '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

• My question is

Why are u so silent

Like can u teach me

If that's possible
            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

My question is

Why are u so silent

Like can u teach me

If that's possible
              Why do you want that?

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

I just need to learn to be like you.

Comment

Lol see

u know the annoying ones can be just as observant as the silent ones [MENTION=129151]Silent being[/MENTION] - stop gettin happy I mentioned u tho
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Lol see

u know the annoying ones can be just as observant as the silent ones [MENTION=129151]Silent being[/MENTION] - stop gettin happy I mentioned u tho
                    can you really see....

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Random stop observing people it's nearly bedtime 4 u.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                        can you really see....
                        Lol stop flirting with me
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Random stop observing people it's nearly bedtime 4 u.
                          Actually I was gna make a thread saying make sure I don't post after ten but then I thought I'd done enough attention seeking for the day

Comment

Yes you're done for the day Missy.

Comment

Lol stop flirting with me
                              someone is losing out...

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

:salams Another batch of questions! :lahawla:
                                [MENTION=119080]zantz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]- How are you so likeable and easy going?
                                [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] - How is Islam like in NZ in general and in your local area?
                                [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] ..Let's do something fun..?
                                [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] - Elves, hobbits, humans, orcs or dwarves? - But seriously, how can a devout Muslim use their interest in fantasy to leverage their iman?
                                [MENTION=138802]Faith reloaded[/MENTION] - Do you need help? I'm always here via PM. (just a reminder)
                                [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] - What's the fixation with personalities/traits/characteristics. It's like you mentally keep an excel file of users and their traits and how they should act or why they act as such. It's creepy but I like it. However I wouldn't expect it from you an EJOjsofsP
                                Forge ahead!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X