Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
    Sorry for that sister. This you pet bird have happy life He live in house of care and love machala
    What's machala? Is it Masha'Allah in a different language?

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      Good Day brother. I do not know what is spelling of this word in english sorry for that.
      Originally posted by Feel Good Inc. View Post
      What's machala? Is it Masha'Allah in a different language?

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] how are you?
        Are you in Germany now? Is everything going well for you?
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Yes well sister alhmdolila I am well thank you and not get to Germany. Inshallah at Monday I begin travel at Germany with woman of goverment charity pick me at 6am in car. Cat is on new house alhmdolillah and today I get gift for safiyh and made on table when her return to her house. I am sad I have not look to her and said thank you at her face. I am part unbalanced and part excited of travel. I am sad of my mother and have distract from this with ummah forum and when I get at Germany I have not computer and phone and do not know of my father change or not change for this. I think him is not change and said no of computer for me.
          What is you life sister?
          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] how are you?
          Are you in Germany now? Is everything going well for you?
          Last edited by miahmiah; 23-07-16, 05:44 PM.

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] where/how did u study Arabic?

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
              Yes well sister alhmdolila I am well thank you and not get to Germany. Inshallah at Monday I begin travel at Germany with woman of goverment charity pick me at 6am in car. Cat is on new house alhmdolillah and today I get gift for safiyh and made on table when her return to her house. I am sad I have not look to her and said thank you at her face. I am part unbalanced and part excited of travel. I am sad of my mother and have distract from this with ummah forum and when I get at Germany I have not computer and phone and do not know of my father change or not change for this. I think him is not change and said no of computer for me.
              What is you life sister?
              Aww sis in sha allah everything will be okay, maybe you will get a computer in germany, i hope we can still communicate then. Its sad you can't say goodbye to safyah but she will understand in sha Allah, you will be happy to be with ur father and sister xxx

              I am fine sis Alhamdulillah nothin new here
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

              O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

              Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] what other language(s) do you speak?

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  good day brother. you can not understand my answer. I do not said it for reason of this. sorry for that.
                  Originally posted by Atwork. View Post
                  [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] what other language(s) do you speak?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    ...

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      [MENTION=31393]Soliloquy[/MENTION] do you wear the Somali jilbab?
                      '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''


                      - IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                        @Soliloquy do you wear the Somali jilbab?
                        Ur a confusing one silent being
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                        Comment


                        • Ask any member a question thread

                          Heheh, my second best thread lives on.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                            @Soliloquy do you wear the Somali jilbab?
                            No, I find it difficult manoeuvring wearing anything too loose; batwing cardigans for example are also difficult to wear.

                            I think they look nice though.
                            Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
                            O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
                            We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              Ur a confusing one silent being
                              why
                              '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''


                              - IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                                why
                                i'm still working u out
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X