• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Winter View Post
    [MENTION=112911]Winter[/MENTION]

Why you so cool?
    winter usually is cold bro
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Why same and 2?
      Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=35595]Abu Musab[/MENTION]

they are the same person

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
        [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] who is shehk on ummah forum?
        Shaikh sister?
        I think i forgot his name, is it dar ul ilm? [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION], do you know?

Nvm i see she already got the answer lol
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

It is Ayt. Brother Kiro said answer thank you
          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Shaikh sister?
          I think i forgot his name, is it dar ul ilm? [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION], do you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            Originally posted by samin62 View Post
            Good for them, If Allah SWT guided them they are guided

I didn't call them silly. I said a lot of those are speculative and don't use them as a supportive case for the religion. The tie isn't very strong.

threads in section dealing with preferences or games is for casual discussions. The comparison is stupid. I didn't block anything. Any problems with account privilege talk to Meriadoc or Device.
            Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            I need that thread RE-opened. It was COMPLETELY harmless, infact BENEFICIAL. Open it back.
            [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION]
            Ah I see. It was all a clever ruse to get yourself banned.

Comment

Why same and 2?
              :crushed:
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

why is crushed face man?
                Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                :crushed:

Comment

@neelu sister you have bird?
                  I used to have a pet bird back when I first made this account. He died many years ago and my parents wont let me get another one :S
                  The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Sorry for that sister. This you pet bird have happy life He live in house of care and love machala
                    Originally posted by neelu View Post
                    I used to have a pet bird back when I first made this account. He died many years ago and my parents wont let me get another one :S

Comment

:salams Good Evening Brother [MENTION=60520]SimpleTraveller[/MENTION] What do you like of live in London?

Comment

:salams Good Evening Brother [MENTION=23993]Simple[/MENTION] Traveller What do you like of live in London?
                        Walaikumassalam Sister,

Thank you for your question.

I like that it is a big city, where you can find everything. Lots of nice big parks and green spaces. Very good transport system, and you can also meet people from all parts of the world. And lots of coffee shops, where I can sit and relax !

I don't like - too many people sometimes, noise and air pollution. And everything is too fast - I like a bit of slowing down, not rushing around all the time.

Are you also living in London?

Comment

:salams Good Evening Brother @SimpleTraveller What do you like of live in London?
                          It is life not live sister.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Thank you for your question also.
                            I live in uk Reading City and InshaAllah I get to Germany Monday where I find my father and sister. Is Germany same of London and Reading ?
                            Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
                            Walaikumassalam Sister,

Thank you for your question.

I like that it is a big city, where you can find everything. Lots of nice big parks and green spaces. Very good transport system, and you can also meet people from all parts of the world. And lots of coffee shops, where I can sit and relax !

I don't like - too many people sometimes, noise and air pollution. And everything is too fast - I like a bit of slowing down, not rushing around all the time.

Are you also living in London?

Comment

Thank you for your question also.
                              I live in uk Reading City and InshaAllah I get to Germany Monday where I find my father and sister. Is Germany same of London and Reading ?
                              I know Reading very well actually, I used to work there.

Well it depends where in Germany you will be Sister (dont tell everyone on the forum your personal movements) - I personally think, with my very limited travels in Germany, that it is quite a beautiful place but I haven't lived there so can't comment on the lifestyle.
                              Last edited by SimpleTraveller; 20-07-16, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Thank you for reminder. :salams
                                Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
                                I know Reading very well actually, I used to work there.

Well it depends where in Germany you will be Sister (dont tell everyone on the forum your personal movements) - I personally think, with my very limited travels in Germany, that it is quite a beautiful place but I haven't lived there so can't comment on the lifestyle.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X