Clear All

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post

Just about fist length.

Yours akh?
    Same, brother.

Comment

Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
      There are some reservations about your avatar too.

Most of the scholars say the thigh is 'awrah.
      Giggity Giggity.

Comment

[MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION]

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies
        Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          Why have you come back?
          Needed to sort out and get on with stuff in real life, before I came on here, I was posting a ridiculous amount of times, in the past.
          Plus I can't stay away entirely from UF, my virtual sisters and brothers on here.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
            :(

i just looked in the mirror.....and i do look like one. (i seldom look in the mirror)
            but i like potatoes!
            do you?
            Hahah i look like a potato too sis were long lost twins

I dont like em plain and cooked, hut like fried or bakes yea theyre okay lol
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              what do peeps do on radio? chit chat obviously lool
              Lool I know that bro, as in what would we talk about?

Comment

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] should.i write a message or not write?
                Just pick an option for me because am internally struggling , this is so unbelievably painful decision and time for pb lol.
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies
                  No one cares

Comment

So like how do I get a pink username?

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Pink123 View Post

So like how do I get a pink username?

Comment

so like $2 every month? niiiiceeeee

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Pink123 View Post
                          so like $2 every month? niiiiceeeee

:jkk:
                          I don't know the exchange rate, But yeah something like that.

Here's a list of other benefits you get with being a premium member:
                          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ium-membership

And here's the link to upgrade:
                          http://www.ummah.com/forum/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                            [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] should.i write a message or not write?
                            Just pick an option for me because am internally struggling , this is so unbelievably painful decision and time for pb lol.
                            Aww sis idk what ur talking about? To who? About what?
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                              Dear user,

I believe your avatar is not appropriate for a Muslim forum. Although there is a difference of opinion about the woman's hand being 'awrah, there is no difference of opinion about showing her adorned hand to non-mahrams. BTW, since you have mentioned you wear niqab in the past, I highly doubt you would post a picture of your adorned hand for thousands to see, so why do you post another woman's hand?

Please remove it at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your cooperation

RAS.
                              Well done A.Basheer. You have reinstilled respect for R.A.S in the hearts of the users on Ummah forum.

R.A.S.
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                Linkdeutscher don't get technical with me everyone knows what follow means.

Another answer with a question type of person. No thank u.
                                I don't follow the Hanafi madhhab or any madhhab for that sake. I am an evil ghayr muqallid la madhhabi khariji.
                                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X