X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    Why can't I access HELP DESK?? I need to go in there and complain about you for closing my thread.
    you are already doing it
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
      a lot of them are, just making a connection doesn't mean it is
      41:53: "We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls"
      We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth.

There are millions of Muslims who see these as miracles, and the only thing they can utter is subhanAllah after thinking and pondering over them and thousands of NonMuslims who see such miracles immediately convert to Islam. You're saying all these are just silly speculations and not necessary to dedicate a thread to. But certain time-wasting threads in marriage and lounge are perfectly fine.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

you are already doing it
        Did you disable my access to HELP DESK?

Comment

41:53: "We will soon show them Our signs in the Universe and in their own souls"
          We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth.

There are millions of Muslims who see these as miracles, and the only thing they can utter is subhanAllah after thinking and pondering over them and thousands of NonMuslims who see such miracles immediately convert to Islam. You're saying all these are just silly speculations and not necessary to dedicate a thread to. But certain time-wasting threads in marriage and lounge are perfectly fine.
          Good for them, If Allah SWT guided them they are guided

I didn't call them silly. I said a lot of those are speculative and don't use them as a supportive case for the religion. The tie isn't very strong.

threads in section dealing with preferences or games is for casual discussions. The comparison is stupid. I didn't block anything. Any problems with account privilege talk to Meriadoc or Device.
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
            [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] who is shehk on ummah forum?
            [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=35595]Abu Musab[/MENTION]

they are the same person
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I didn't call them silly. I said a lot of those are speculative and don't use them as a supportive case for the religion. The tie isn't very strong.

threads in section dealing with preferences or games is for casual discussions. The comparison is stupid. I didn't block anything. Any problems with account privilege talk to Meriadoc or Device.

The 62 in your name, what is it a reference to?

Or is it just a random number?

Comment

I need that thread RE-opened. It was COMPLETELY harmless, infact BENEFICIAL. Open it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                  The 62 in your name, what is it a reference to?

Or is it just a random number?
                  you can ask in helpdesk

Comment

I need that thread RE-opened. It was COMPLETELY harmless, infact BENEFICIAL. Open it back.
                    [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION]
                    Last edited by ninety1daisies; 17-07-16, 06:13 AM.

Comment

^ [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION]

What are some of the things you've achieved thia year that you are proud? Name 3. Could be anything...Baking good tasty cookies, got an award etc etc

Comment

[MENTION=112911]Winter[/MENTION]

Why you so cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                            [MENTION=112911]Winter[/MENTION]

Why you so cool?
                            Because I am

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                              [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION]

What are some of the things you've achieved thia year that you are proud? Name 3. Could be anything...Baking good tasty cookies, got an award etc etc
                              I can't think of anything sis :( I feel like a failure. Not to mention I really should not be on UF right now, especially when there are much more important things that need my attention right now.

What about you sis? 3 things you achieved that you are proud of?

Comment

I can't think of anything sis :( I feel like a failure. Not to mention I really should not be on UF right now, especially when there are much more important things that need my attention right now.

What about you sis? 3 things you achieved that you are proud of?
                                O dear...

Im sure theres plenty.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X