Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] I just had a shower and thought about it deeply, it ain't that deep.

[MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] personally I didn't see anything wrong with your avatar.

:brf:

So it's a matter of ikhtilaaf :p
    :jkk: :)
    Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    I feel like I'm partly responsible for this chaos
    It has nothing to do with you
    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Masha Allah.
    This is why I wanted to recruit you into R.A.S.
    Hmm then why didn't you mention that from the start. Your main objection appeared to be with the picture itself. You know likewise all the sisters on here could say your avatar portrays a man with a beard and makes you appear more 'manly'. Same with all the brothers with faces in their avatars.
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
      :jkk: :) Hmm then why didn't you mention that from the start. Your main objection appeared to be with the picture itself. You know likewise all the sisters on here could say your avatar portrays a man with a beard and makes you appear more 'manly'. Same with all the brothers with faces in their avatars.
      We should all have animal avatars.
      And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
      http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
        :jkk: :)

It has nothing to do with you

Hmm then why didn't you mention that from the start. Your main objection appeared to be with the picture itself. You know likewise all the sisters on here could say your avatar portrays a man with a beard and makes you appear more 'manly'. Same with all the brothers with faces in their avatars.

Comment

Tubby don't cry. Crying is for losers.

Der der :there:

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
            Tubby don't cry. Crying is for losers.

Der der :there:
            You're getting brave each day.

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
              We should all have animal avatars.
              Lol great idea. But people will still find a way to perv
              Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

You're getting brave each day.
                You know what they say. "They grow up so fast"

Comment

There there don't cry. Smile instead, it's a sunnah

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                    You know what they say. "They grow up so fast"
                    Yh, a little too fast

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      I went to settings and left the group, even left the Muslim section. Wasn't anything against anyone, was just not planning on posting ever again.

I understand the need to be careful because they want to make sure the person who is joining is really a woman, because I think there have been incidents where people have gotten in that were up to no good. And I was only let in so soon because I've skyped with sisters and they could vouch for me.

That section is a little dead though lol hardly no one posts, but it's helpful if you have a question that you just wanna ask sisters so brothers won't see them.
                      I dont think you will ever leave the forum, lol.

To me, I think this whole set up of rules for the sister's section is flawed. There may be an incident like that which has happened, but that doesnt mean others must be stopped from having access. No access > no activity = redundant section.

So I dont see the need to 'protect' the place as if its a gold mine. No one's going to give such personal info out there, and if anyone suspects something's wrong they can always contact mods.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] why are you always angry......or mad?
                        [MENTION=41145]Theistic[/MENTION] i dont understand if you being soooo polite and calm is for real....how come you always maintain that nature, brother?

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                          [MENTION=41145]Theistic[/MENTION] i dont understand if you being soooo polite and calm is for real....how come you always maintain that nature, brother?
                          He's not always angry. Just call him Junaid repeatedly, he'll eventually give in and show his kind side.

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                            May Allah SWT make me & all of us polite & calm, Aameen.

And brother Linkdeutscher is never always angry or mad, Astaghfirullah.

Comment

[MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION]

So how would you keep a woman happy, in light of what the OP posted in that thread about their ungratefulness, etc.?

Comment

And about the sister's avatar...

People here don't realize that the forums aren't like real life. To be honest with you, we see sheer nakedness the moment we walk out of our house... going to work or school. We have become so desensitized that even if we are forced to interact with girls at school, we don't feel anything most of the time because we have become used to it.

But what many women and men don't understand is that the forums and online interaction is a place where the imagination goes wild and a place where shaytan lures women and men into traps. So having an avatar like that, as the brother mentioned-- and especially when the female user is actively engaging with brothers on the forum -- it will be a fitnah no doubt. It's not because the girl in the avatar is a fitnah, it's because of the imagination that goes with it. This is fact. Anyone who denies it denies reality.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X