Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    [MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION] fear Allah ya akhi fillah and change your avatar.

May Allah love you
    Awrah is from navel to knee. The avatar is based on a fictional character. If you look at the image, you can't see his navel.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      You are

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] they're just thirsty SubhanAllah anything can tingle their sensations
        Astaghfirullah sister repent for this ugly slander.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          Sorry. Didn't mean too. Didn't even read the comments just saw avatar and fitnah. I was talking about the forum in general anyway so apologies, didn't mean to put you on the spot.
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Awrah is from navel to knee. The avatar is based on a fictional character. If you look at the image, you can't see his navel.
            Yes that is the basic 'Awrah mentioned in the hadeeth but the scholars also said a man should not be topless in front of other non-mahram men as it may cause some fitnah.

With your picture, it looks very real due to the details and it's very muscular so it may cause fitnah.

:brf:

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
              Is his avatar really haram?
              [MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION]'s avatar? I think it is against the forum rules

But it would be better for us to have avatars that don't look like a naked dude ya know? It's not attractive, it is just plain ugly and disgusting.

The reason I removed my beloved trunks is because - on a serious note because if you stop using the forum that avatar is how you will be remembered and the living animations topic has a lot of grey areas.

That avatar will stick with you forever

[MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION] remove your avatar, the beard cartoon was better
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                [MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION] fear Allah ya akhi fillah and change your avatar.

May Allah love you
                It's highly provocative.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                  Sorry. Didn't mean too. Didn't even read the comments just saw avatar and fitnah. I was talking about the forum in general anyway so apologies, didn't mean to put you on the spot.
                  It's okay.

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] I just had a shower and thought about it deeply, it ain't that deep.

[MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] personally I didn't see anything wrong with your avatar.

:brf:

So it's a matter of ikhtilaaf :p
                    Whatever softy, the avatar is down so it's all good.

Comment

I personally think the avatar was a fitnah. Not because dudes would be attracted to the picture itself, but because some dudes might be inclined to be a little more...liberal in their interactions with the sister. It sounds weird and creepy, but it's true. Whereas if she had a fat, hairy gorilla as her avatar, that would not be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                        I personally think the avatar was a fitnah. Not because dudes would be attracted to the picture itself, but because some dudes might be inclined to be a little more...liberal in their interactions with the sister. It sounds weird and creepy, but it's true. Whereas if she had a fat, hairy gorilla as her avatar, that would not be the case.
                        Masha Allah.
                        This is why I wanted to recruit you into R.A.S.

Comment

Masha Allah.
                          This is why I wanted to recruit you into R.A.S.
                          With that being said, there are a few other female users whose "girly" avatars could create the same effect.

Comment

Alright it's gone. You boys can relax your ovaries.

Comment

Nope, a fat hairy gorilla would just make me want to talk to her more :inlove:
                              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

This is true but unfortunately not all are aware of this 'psychology'.

I've seen the differences in interaction, honestly, it is pretty disgusting
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X