X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    I didn't know you find little drawings fitnah too, you should get married bro.
    You're the one who couldn't control yourself and had to let out that frustration on me because the sister removed her avatar.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      The facial expression is evil, sorry but I have to be blunt. Her lips being stitched together doesn't negate anything.
      Sorry but I'm not seeing it. It looks quite innocent to me and I think to all sisters tbh
      Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      You can see side ornament and also around the waist looks a belt which is bringing everything in, exposing shape. Mind you I probably would not have seen this had it not been for the enlarged image

Probably, good idea to delete the images in the comments too.
      It might be a fake belt. Some abayas have them too.

The avatar was fine, it's just a drawing [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] relax man.
      I thought so too. Tbh some brothers have much much worse ones
      Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

You're the one who couldn't control yourself and had to let out that frustration on me because the sister removed her avatar.
        So you don't deny it and no not really, I'm just failing to see how her avatar would be a cause of fitnah for myself :scratch:

Comment

I didn't know you find little drawings fitnah too, you should get married bro.
          Both of you leave it. I've changed it now anyway.

And [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] deeni bro is right with his advice
          Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] if you're so concerned about avatars, why don't you advise [MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION] who's avatar is way beyond inappropriate according to you.

Comment

[MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION]

Please be kind to one another. There's no need to argue in shaa' Allah.
              Narrated Anas:
              The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post

And [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] deeni bro is right with his advice
                Don't worry about this sis, we're just discussing.

Comment

So you don't deny it and no not really, I'm just failing to see how her avatar would be a cause of fitnah for myself :scratch:
                  Just because I don't deny something doesn't mean I agree either.

I don't even have to tell her to remove it if it was such a big cause of fitnah for me, I can just block it. Also another brother commented on it first.

Because you took an issue with her removing it? I'm not saying it would be a cause of fitnah for you for sure, but that seems to be the most probable cause for you criticizing me.

Also whether it's a fitnah or not for us individuals is irrelevant. The picture had issues, and something being a 'drawing' doesn't make it okay. Which fiqhi usool is this now?
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post

Lol not arguing, me and link have quite straight forward discussions so it sounds serious.

:jkk: anyway.

Comment

@Linkdeutscher if you're so concerned about avatars, why don't you advise @ibzy who's avatar is way beyond inappropriate according to you.
                      I did try to get him to take it off, also this is a logical fallacy, another person having a bad avatar doesn't justify another bad avatar.

Comment

@Deeni Akh @Linkdeutscher

Deeni is just having his daily dose. It's been some time, it's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post

And @Linkdeutscher deeni bro is right with his advice
                          That something being a drawing makes it okay regardless of the content?

Comment

Loool me too i thought they were beefing all the time but theyre just being men or something lol
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              I had an Xbox in the last generation. But I've always had Sony systems; my first was a PS1.

They lowered the price on Xbone recently, and they have backwards compatibility now, so I'm considering getting one.
                              Backwards compatibility is really cool, im playing assassin's creed one again on xbox, I think soon I'll get red dead redemption and maybe assassin's creed two insha'Allah
                              وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                              They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Lol not arguing, me and link have quite straight forward discussions so it sounds serious.

:jkk: anyway.
                                Oh, okay then. Discussions are good masha Allah.

Wa iyyak
                                Narrated Anas:
                                The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X