Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] and [MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION]

Some scholars said you shouldn't watch it like shaykh fawzaan because those actors are sinners and maybe even kuffar are depicting the greatest people to walk on this earth after the prophets.

Others stayed quiet about it, so I guess its not exactly haram except the music aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
      [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] and [MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION]

Some scholars said you shouldn't watch it like shaykh fawzaan because those actors are sinners and maybe even kuffar are depicting the greatest people to walk on this earth after the prophets.

Others stayed quiet about it, so I guess its not exactly haram except the music aspect.
      :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
        Sigh
        i see you mentioned me here...and then edited

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        sorted
        WHAt??? TELLLL MEEEE! NOW!

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
        It's a joke.
        TELLLllllLLLL me!

Originally posted by Qiyamah View Post
        Aw sweety chill lol I'm sure you're not that lazy to check her posts T_T

Check this thread of hers http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...i+be+moderator

[MENTION=102889]Plzzz Answer Me[/MENTION] was funny and super hyper like you and write in big fonts too lol you just reminded me of her so that's why I said it.
        You asked me twice too lol couldn't ignore it you are persistent like her too
        It's fine if you don't agree it's just my opinion :p
        k

He just wants some attention so interjects when no one is talking to him...he's on my ignore list for a reason :D

btw [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] why did you go on a break for so long (if you dont wanna answer its cool) I'm glad you're back ukhti :inlove:
        TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED HERE in MY ABSENSE!!!!

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
        Nah I think [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] is a lot younger than that :rotfl:

Alright [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] not only are you as awesome as me but you're way more brave and strong :masha:
        liar liar pants on fire!

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        Okay, my bad. Never mind then lols.
        k

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        He got knocked out by a 14 year old lol
        HOooo?? HAOOOO? wweeeaaarr? VAN? TELL ME! NOW!!!!

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
        lol its peek
        WHAT PEEK?
        TELL ME!

TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED HERE IN MY ABSENSE!!!

Comment

[MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION] are you in love?

well you made a thread about women and in the emotional only thread you................ sooo...i was assuming....

is it? huh?

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            This thread is fitn.
            what is fitn?

i googled it and its telling me about some trending hashtag

Comment

[MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] why are you negrepping me and not opening my whatsapp messages?
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION]! how many active accounts do you have on UF?

Comment

Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                  [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION]! how many active accounts do you have on UF?
                  One.
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] why are you negrepping me and not opening my whatsapp messages?
                    I was joking sweety.I will rep you and i didn't ignite your whasapp messages .lol
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] are u feeling better?

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                        I was joking sweety.I will rep you and i didn't ignite your whasapp messages .lol
                        Lool u didn't ignite them thats for sure, its okay sis i thought you wanted a piece of me :mujahida:
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                          Lool u didn't ignite them thats for sure, its okay sis i thought you wanted a piece of me
                          I just be crazy to pick a fight with you sis. Lol.
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                            [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] are u feeling better?
                            Yes I'm alright now, Alhamdulillah. Thanks for asking!

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                              [MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION] are you in love?

well you made a thread about women and in the emotional only thread you................ sooo...i was assuming....

is it? huh?
                              :crushed:
                              Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                                :crushed:
                                :scratch:

i dont get it

is it or is it not that you're in love?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X