It is. Definitely is.

Chitchat....

Comment

• Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
      Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      It is. Definitely is.
      Chitchat....
      No.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
        lol I need to rep some other member first :love:

Invalid statement. It's not possible
        It is. Definitely is.
        No.
        Joking with nonmahram constitutes as chit chatting

Comment

It is. Definitely is.
          How can your birth refute anything? Allah intended it to happen so it happened. It's therefore not possible that your birth was a refutation
          Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

It is. Definitely is.

Chitchat....
            Yes.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by -qed- View Post
              It is. Definitely is.
              How can your birth refute anything? Allah intended it to happen so it happened. It's therefore not possible that your birth was a refutation
              What if someone challenged my father that your first child would be a girl and when I was born I was a 'refutation' of that claim.

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
                lols sorry I'm trying not to laugh but I actually don't see them joking :scratch: I see a deep conversation about birth and refutation what not.
                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

Can you all stop talking bakwaas and get off this thread... Tut tut
                  The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

It is. Definitely is.
                    No.
                    This is more like an argument on whether a birth can be a refutation or not rather than joking.

Comment

ahemm
                      Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

What if someone challenged my father that your first child would be a girl and when I was born I was a 'refutation' of that claim.
                        Technically I suppose it is. But then you would be a refutation at conception as the Y chromosome determines gender
                        Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                          ahemm
                          sis you're back with your creepy avatar? lolsss

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                            sis you're back with your creepy avatar? lolsss
                            lol i think i will change it. I don't like it anymore
                            Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

• Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                              Technically I suppose it is. But then you would be a refutation at conception as the Y chromosome determines gender
                              What if some doctors told my mother it wouldn't be possible for her to give birth to me without losing her life in the process, yet she gave birth to me and survived too, thus my birth being a refutation of the doctors' claims.

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                                lol i think i will change it. I don't like it anymore
                                yes sis. please change it fast.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X