Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
    Why? It's culture. It's a way to express joy.
    deffo respect the culture but I personally don't prefer it basically. it just sounds funny

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      are you 19?
      No I'm not.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

which UF members got married recently?
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

which UF members got married recently?
          DaughterOfAdam.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by startingarabic View Post
            lol i m tired and baby sitting and they are noisy.
            what i learnt from alabani and shak muqbil never will i forget. inshallah
            shaik uthymian less as it was in circles in mecca and madina
            but shaik muqbil gave me a yellow plastic cup to drink from in his house and it was black from its use from people - i learnt zuhad there.
            as for alabani i learnt how strong on the sunnah he was.
            he was about 75 80 and prayed next to me and it was tight for the last rakat i just sat like the 1st thinking i would squash him - but he sat like the normal 2nd sitting.
            i was shocked.
            at that age he prayed like his book.
            sad but that how the sahabas did it prayed like they saw our prophet - saw -.
            i didnt think how important it was to see scholars until these 3 died - i missed out on shaek binbaz as he passed away while i was in jeddah - infact every1 did janzah at the mosques 4 him
            sorry for the mess up but do not like thinking about these things.
            if you can study under a scholar and have a good time doing it - it makes it worth it .
            SubhanAllah that's beautiful :jkk:

and you prayed next to shaykh Al bani and stayed in shaykh muqbil's house? that's so amazing masha'Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
              SubhanAllah that's beautiful :jkk: and you prayed next to shaykh Al bani and stayed in shaykh muqbil's house? that's so amazing masha'Allah.
              Meh, softy Wahhabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                You never specified positive or negative rep.

And actually that's a compliment.
                Well you can't exactly give Mubarak with a neg rep. That's just wrong. I've only had 3 negs and one of them was an accident
                Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                12-15. I can't believe Stoic negged. Really?
                Well you sure do sound mature for your age. And yeah he thought he was being funny
                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

DaughterOfAdam.
                  MashAllah! Mabrook [MENTION=55436]DaughterOfAdam[/MENTION] sis <3 May Allah bless your marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                    Well you can't exactly give Mubarak with a neg rep. That's just wrong. I've only had 3 negs and one of them was an accident Well you sure do sound mature for your age. And yeah he thought he was being funny
                    It was a joke, I'm not that old.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                      Was this post about me? Am I the sandman?

Well I've shown my face. What you going to do A dot Basheer?

I laugh at the RAS members.
                      Haha. What's with you and the dot. It stands for Ahmad Basheer.

Yes you are him. You mocked us quite a bit during the whole drama yesterday.

Now look at what your rebellion and mocking has caused... more fitnah and chit chat than every before. Just read this thread. Subhan Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                        Well you can't exactly give Mubarak with a neg rep. That's just wrong. I've only had 3 negs and one of them was an accident

Well you sure do sound mature for your age. And yeah he thought he was being funny
                        It was a joke. Hope you're not too offended.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                          Haha. What's with you and the dot. It stands for Ahmad Basheer.

Yes you are him. You mocked us quite a bit during the whole drama yesterday.

Now look at what your rebellion and mocking has caused... more fitnah and chit chat than every before. Just read this thread. Subhan Allah.
                          Oh ma sha Allah, nice name.

How? I did nothing... The whole thing started without me :(

Comment

It was a joke, I'm not that old.
                            were you joking about DOA or was that real?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                              [MENTION=120119]startingarabic[/MENTION] can you give us some tips on talabul 'ilm? :jkk:
                              تلاوة لسورة الفاتحة للشيخ عبيدالله الأفغاني رحمه الله
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOXcdYwFQbY
                              قراءة سور من جزء عم بصوت الشيخ الأفغاني
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDLx2cg-j64
                              عبيد الله الافغاني رحمه الله
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlCsQaQkpW0
                              رد الشيخ عبيدالله الأفغاني على من اتهمه بالظائية
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqTYXXFSQCg
                              وفاة الشيخ عبيد الله الأفغاني بالمدنية المنورة
                              http://almoslim.net/node/156588

this was my quran teacher
                              he was something else
                              he kept me on fatihah for 2 weeks until i got the way he want it.
                              and i still made 3 mistakes after 2 weeks.
                              he was very famous in madinah
                              and we differ from the qaaris of mecca and huthyfi as well on a letter.
                              he went to visit hadafi at his house 1 day and and i said you are zumala - class mates - same level -
                              he said he a student as the age was different.
                              I read fatihah on the internet with some1 with a chain and he could only correct me on the last lam which he said i over stressed.
                              now i can listen and pick out differences when qaris read certain letters different
                              If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
                              Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
                              Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
                              Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

Comment

were you joking about DOA or was that real?
                                Astaghfirullah, that's not something to joke about.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X