X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    cream why is your bangla so good? don't scare me.

FYI I'm already getting marriage mabrook reps because of you

I'm not married ya'll.
    lol we were just joking, didn't realise ppl would think we were being legit :/ sorry y'all
    haha google translate Bengali is good, not mine :) I wish
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by irepislam View Post
      ninety u got married??!!!!!!!! Allahuma barik lahummmmm.. Mab rook.
      no
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        no
        I was practicing my ululation just for you Lo lo lo lo leeeesh!!!

Serious note, can any of u girls ululate or is that just an arab/somali thing?
        And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
        http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post

Evil twin is just an expression but okay, I won't do it.

RAS is a good cause, and I am the chair person so I do not dare mock it.

And doesn't matter whether it is a dispute or not, the fact that she wronged you (not saying she did or didn't, nut the fact that you feel it) will mean that she'll have to answer for it (I think) which I don't know... I think it's best to forgive bro. Come on, you can let it go :D

Also, forgive me too. :jkk:

And why you no return my salam?
          و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

I didn't see your salam until later or else I would have given you salam by saying it or writing it down.

Yea it's best to forgive and forget but that accusation I take very seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
            I was practicing my ululation just for you Lo lo lo lo leeeesh!!!

Serious note, can any of u girls ululate or is that just an arab/somali thing?
            What is Ululation lool

And guys you're always welcome to rep me mabrook :D
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
              [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] how old are you? Are you 18?
              No. And don't keep asking me random numbers.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

What is Ululation lool

And guys you're always welcome to rep me mabrook :D
                The high pitched drill sound women make at weddings when the bride comes in.
                And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                  The high pitched drill sound women make at weddings when the bride comes in.
                  I find that cringey >_<

Comment

i have a feeling this thread is gonna get locked

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                      [MENTION=120119]startingarabic[/MENTION] can you give us some tips on talabul 'ilm? :jkk:
                      lol i m tired and baby sitting and they are noisy.
                      what i learnt from alabani and shak muqbil never will i forget. inshallah
                      shaik uthymian less as it was in circles in mecca and madina
                      but shaik muqbil gave me a yellow plastic cup to drink from in his house and it was black from its use from people - i learnt zuhad there.
                      as for alabani i learnt how strong on the sunnah he was.
                      he was about 75 80 and prayed next to me and it was tight for the last rakat i just sat like the 1st thinking i would squash him - but he sat like the normal 2nd sitting.
                      i was shocked.
                      at that age he prayed like his book.
                      sad but that how the sahabas did it prayed like they saw our prophet - saw -.
                      i didnt think how important it was to see scholars until these 3 died - i missed out on shaek binbaz as he passed away while i was in jeddah - infact every1 did janzah at the mosques 4 him
                      sorry for the mess up but do not like thinking about these things.
                      if you can study under a scholar and have a good time doing it - it makes it worth it .
                      Last edited by startingarabic; 10-07-16, 10:47 PM.
                      If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
                      Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
                      Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
                      Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                        I find that cringey >_<
                        Why? It's culture. It's a way to express joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                          Well you could always give a narrow age range? I think perhaps it's important for people to know this considering the kind of advice you give :)
                          [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] I'd neg you back but you're not worthy of my first neg
                          Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Well you could always give a narrow age range? I think perhaps it's important for people to know this considering the kind of advice you give :)
                            [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] I'd neg you back but you're not worthy of my first neg
                            You never specified positive or negative rep.

And actually that's a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                              are you 19? and I'm not tryna be funny lols. I dunno but u sound precisely 19.
                              Indeed we belong to Allah,
                              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Well you could always give a narrow age range? I think perhaps it's important for people to know this considering the kind of advice you give :) [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] I'd neg you back but you're not worthy of my first neg
                                12-15. I can't believe Stoic negged. Really?
                                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X