X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
    I remember a thread he said something like at age 47 he knew what to do with his life
    sis your avatar ... @[email protected] never mind.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Ah I see what's happening here. I see why everyone's curious about the other persons age..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84742[/ATTACH]
      patrick-spongebob-squarepants-4784 (1).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        yeah, I don't mean on the forum lol I totally understand why ppl would be wary In declaring info like that, I mean In real life people act as if the qs is very rude, I think what zantz said is actually kinda true.
        Oh yeah then i agree lol
        Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
          yes, they did :)

am pretty sure I know who you're talking about
          thanks sis, masha ' allah :) that's cool, I kinda thought so... was just curious lol.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]84743[/ATTACH]
            I don't swing that way

Comment

I remember a thread he said something like at age 47 he knew what to do with his life
              looooooool. why do you expose people?

Comment

Link is deffo between 20-25. If betting were allowed, I'd bet Beep's shades on it.
                And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                  sis your avatar ... @[email protected] never mind.
                  do u like it? lol
                  Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Speaking of marriage, and this question goes out to everyone; has there been any UF marriage at all since we're now on round 4 or the spouse searching woes thread? Last I heard al siddiq got married (I was told it was an al siddiq from another forum but I presume he's the same guy) but he hasn't been on here to confirm.

Go ahead, ask me anything.
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                      there's an active married couple on UF?? lols x so sweet.
                      yeah it is:) hahaaa daisy you're making me laugh, how can you not know, since you're the very person I was discussing.
                      don't be shy sis, come forward and admit it loool. it was love at first fish... oops I meant first sight.. oops I mean hutki. :)
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

do u like it? lol
                        no. sis I don't like it lols.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                          I don't swing that way
                          Neither do I bro :smile-new:

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                            With all this said, you all have to pledge allegiance to RAS or else face the consequences.

And where is that sandman or whatever user who was mocking us. Let him show his face
                            Was this post about me? Am I the sandman?

Well I've shown my face. What you going to do A dot Basheer?

I laugh at the RAS members.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                              Speaking of marriage, and this question goes out to everyone; has there been any UF marriage at all since we're now on round 4 or the spouse searching woes thread? Last I heard al siddiq got married (I was told it was an al siddiq from another forum but I presume he's the same guy) but he hasn't been on here to confirm.

Go ahead, ask me anything.
                              well it's interesting you say that because someone went and updated his poll in the poll section. Maybe it's him :)

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                                yeah it is:) hahaaa daisy you're making me laugh, how can you not know, since you're the very person I was discussing.
                                don't be shy sis, come forward and admit it loool. it was love at first fish... oops I meant first sight.. oops I mean hutki. :)
                                [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] and you said creamcake was more docile? lols!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X