X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
    Would it be rude to ask someones age without wanting to tell my own age?
    It's not rude. But just as you can't expect people to do what you wouldn't do yourself, you can't expect people to answer stuff you wouldn't answer yourself :D
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      I have a question that I'm really curious about, but I don't want to ask incase it accidently hurts/offends any of the two people involved, because I might have totally got the wrong end of the stick, in regards to whether they are married in real life. But I'm really curious too lol, but it might be private for the two people, hmmm to ask or not to ask, that is the question (eurgh that just reminded me of my hamlet exam lol). I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about not having repped back for the Eid reps yet! Been pretty busy :/ but I will get ontop of it soon Insha ' Allah. Just wanted to mention that because feeling guilty about it.. soon, soon.. need a break. lol.
      there's an active married couple on UF?? lols x so sweet.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Only I know link's age haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          Ah I see what's happening here. I see why everyone's curious about the other persons age..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84742[/ATTACH]
          It's gonna become shaadi.com now lol

Comment

yeah sis, about whether two people on the forum got married to each other
            yes, they did :)

am pretty sure I know who you're talking about

Comment

no it's not, a lot of people seem secretive/private about it, but I've always wondered why.. because it's just a number,
              People don't want others knowing too much about them i guess
              Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                Ah I see what's happening here. I see why everyone's curious about the other persons age..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84742[/ATTACH]
                Lol yeah man, why is my thread turning into this?

Comment

Lol i think over 50
                  maybe 19 lols

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                    It's not rude. But just as you can't expect people to do what you wouldn't do yourself, you can't expect people to answer stuff you wouldn't answer yourself :D
                    true :(
                    Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                      Of course the mods won't be impressed, it's threatening their very careers.
                      I don't think so...it's had zero legitimacy and zero bite from day 1. The removal of the avatar a few weeks ago is the first sign of a graceful shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                        yes, they did :)

am pretty sure I know who you're talking about
                        how does the whole UF know but me? do I know them :scratch:

Comment

People don't want others knowing too much about them i guess
                          yeah, I don't mean on the forum lol I totally understand why ppl would be wary In declaring info like that, I mean In real life people act as if the qs is very rude, I think what zantz said is actually kinda true.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                            maybe 19 lols
                            I remember a thread he said something like at age 47 he knew what to do with his life

Comment

You'll never know. Mwahaha.

Comment

Lol I don't know either :(
                                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X