Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
    [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] i have wondered if you are studying or have studied islam formally under/with a scholar?
    No.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
      is it wrong to ask someone their age
      How old are you?
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

ok, thanks for answering

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
          How old are you?
          okay okay forget it
          Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

I think only white high class people that are offended by this question, dunno why tho:s

Nd that dp plus the wag1 on top is too funny
            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

<<<<<<<<<<in my late teens mashallaah. how old is everyone else?

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] how old are you? Are you 18?
                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                  I think only white high class people that are offended by this question, dunno why tho:s

Nd that dp plus the wag1 on top is too funny
                  hmm interesting
                  Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                    The great mystery of our time.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                      Lol i think over 50

Comment

Would it be rude to ask someones age without wanting to tell my own age?

Comment

no it's not, a lot of people seem secretive/private about it irl, but I've always wondered why.. because it's just a number, maybe when ppl get older they become more conscious of it, not sure
                          Last edited by Creamcake; 10-07-16, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Ah I see what's happening here. I see why everyone's curious about the other persons age..

image.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                              is it a marriage related question?
                              yeah sis, about whether two specific people on the forum got married to each other

Comment

[MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION]

You still haven't told me why you did not return my salam.

And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet [in return] with one better than it or [at least] return it [in a like manner]. Indeed, Allah is ever, over all things, an Accountant.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X