Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Uhhhh...
    but i don't discriminate :drunk:

Comment

[MENTION=90000]bismillaah[/MENTION] to most of the discussion lol
      Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
        but i don't discriminate :drunk:
        You've scared him. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          plenty of fish in the.........ummah forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            He said he's 5 10 in this thread.
            oh no :cold:
            Yeah, 5'10"

Why the long face?
            She thought you might be the one.
            i had hiiiiiigh hopes. :(
            Uhhhh...
            UF convo of the year
            If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
            And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

God help us all

Comment

Originally posted by Sabertooth View Post
                UF convo of the year
                And you people hate on R.A.S.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabertooth View Post
                  UF convo of the year
                  ohmygee this whole convo is hilarious, good one
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                  [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    And you people hate on R.A.S.
                    RAS reputation took a bit of a beating yesterday, I'm surprised it's still going. I think it's days are numbered...at least one mod was not impressed. It's losing the case for winning hearts and minds.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                      RAS reputation took a bit of a beating yesterday, I'm surprised it's still going. I think it's days are numbered...at least one mod was not impressed. It's losing the case for winning hearts and minds.
                      Of course the mods won't be impressed, it's threatening their very careers.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

I have a question that I'm really curious about, but I don't want to ask incase it accidently hurts/offends any of the two people involved, because I might have totally got the wrong end of the stick, in regards to whether they are married in real life. But I'm really curious too lol, but it might be private for the two people, hmmm to ask or not to ask, that is the question (eurgh that just reminded me of my hamlet exam lol). I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about not having repped back for the Eid reps yet! Been pretty busy :/ but I will get ontop of it soon Insha ' Allah. Just wanted to mention that because feeling guilty about it.. soon, soon.. need a break. lol.
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] i have wondered if you are studying or have studied islam formally under/with a scholar?

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                            I have a question that I'm really curious about, but I don't want to ask incase it accidently hurts/offends any of the two people involved, because I might have totally got the wrong end of the stick, in regards to whether they are married in real life. But I'm really curious too lol, but it might be private for the two people, hmmm to ask or not to ask, that is the question (eurgh that just reminded me of my hamlet exam lol). I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about not having repped back for the Eid reps yet! Been pretty busy :/ but I will get ontop of it soon Insha ' Allah. Just wanted to mention that because feeling guilty about it.. soon, soon.. need a break. lol.
                            Lol I think I know who you're talking about.

Comment

is it wrong to ask someone their age
                              Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                                is it a marriage related question?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X