This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=135406]Qiyamah[/MENTION] MAN THAT EXPLANATION AIN'T ENOUGH!!!
    CUZ I AIN'T FUNNY!

ain't nobody got time for that- not me atleast

Comment

Sigh
      Last edited by Linkdeutscher; 10-07-16, 07:47 PM.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

sorted
        Last edited by iRepIslam; 10-07-16, 07:52 PM.
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] Excuse me, can you take that back? Why are you telling her to shut up?? She's only 14. You're like 40. Have some respect.
          It's a joke.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
            [MENTION=135406]Qiyamah[/MENTION] MAN THAT EXPLANATION AIN'T ENOUGH!!!
            CUZ I AIN'T FUNNY!
            ain't nobody got time for that- not me atleast
            Aw sweety chill lol I'm sure you're not that lazy to check her posts T_T

Check this thread of hers http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...i+be+moderator

[MENTION=102889]Plzzz Answer Me[/MENTION] was funny and super hyper like you and write in big fonts too lol you just reminded me of her so that's why I said it.
            You asked me twice too lol couldn't ignore it you are persistent like her too
            It's fine if you don't agree it's just my opinion :p

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION]

Excuse me, can you take that back? Why are you telling her to shut up?? She's only 14. You're like 40. Have some respect.
            He just wants some attention so interjects when no one is talking to him...he's on my ignore list for a reason :D

btw [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] why did you go on a break for so long (if you dont wanna answer its cool) I'm glad you're back ukhti :inlove:

They will say, "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not be among the companions of the Blazing Fire." Qur'an 67:10 💚💙💜

Comment

sorted
              Nah I think [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] is a lot younger than that :rotfl:

Alright [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] not only are you as awesome as me but you're way more brave and strong :masha:
              Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

This thread is fitn.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  This thread is fitn.
                  Agreed. And when you agree with mirror, you definitely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                    This thread is fitn.
                    Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                    Agreed. And when you agree with mirror, you definitely agree.
                    Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post

i didn't ask you
                      i was asking [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

lol
                      Okay, my bad. Never mind then lols.
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                        [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] can we make up now?
                        Is this a trap?

Just in case it is, I will just apologize for the sake of Allah and say that the comment I made was better left unsaid and it was too harsh.

It won't happen again insha Allah.

But I am still upset for the second member accusing me of a major sin and using my age of 28 which she probably assumed to be 38 against me and twisting things around to make me seem like an old pervert. That will stick to the day of judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                          Is this a trap?

Just in case it is, I will just apologize for the sake of Allah and say that the comment I made was better left unsaid and it was too harsh.

But I am still upset for the second member accusing me of a major sin and using my age of 28 which she probably assumed to be 38 against me and twisting things around to make me seem like an old pervert. That will stick to the day of judgement.
                          Not a trap. :brf:

Perhaps you should apologise to Ni'mah, you were harsh with her too.
                          Last edited by EenieMeanie; 10-07-16, 09:08 PM.
                          And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                          http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

where is [MENTION=136911]Mutant[/MENTION]

and romereo
                            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                              Is this a trap?

this is beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                                this is beautiful
                                With all this said, you all have to pledge allegiance to RAS or else face the consequences.

And where is that sandman or whatever user who was mocking us. Let him show his face

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X