Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
    [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] can we make up now?
    This is admirable, Allahumma Baarik.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      Will he even see this if you're on his ignore list?
      You all quoted me so yeah.
      And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
      http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

[MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] how am i like [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] and sometimes like [MENTION=4725]ninety1diasies[/MENTION] ?

[MENTION=128109]EenieMeanie[/MENTION] how am i a junior version of [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] ?

[MENTION=135406]Qiyamah[/MENTION] how am i alike [MENTION=102889]Plzzz Answer Me[/MENTION]

[MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] girl what is similar between me and qed? qed is awesome...i'm a loser

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] seriously man how? HOW am i even close to being similar to the INSPIRATIONAL [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] ?!?!?!?!?

TELL MEEEEE!!!!

Comment

[MENTION=111562]hadmatter[/MENTION] What is the meaning of your username?

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
            [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] how am i like [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] and sometimes like [MENTION=4725]ninety1diasies[/MENTION] ?

[MENTION=128109]EenieMeanie[/MENTION] how am i a junior version of [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] ?

[MENTION=135406]Qiyamah[/MENTION] how am i alike [MENTION=102889]Plzzz Answer Me[/MENTION]

[MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] girl what is similar between me and qed? qed is awesome...i'm a loser

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] seriously man how? HOW am i even close to being similar to the INSPIRATIONAL [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] ?!?!?!?!?

TELL MEEEEE!!!!
            Yeah [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] why you insulting me so much for :p
            Putting me and [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] in the same sentence is an insult in itself :rotfl:
            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

[MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] yourself and Ya'sin have this gift of writing mashaAllah where you seem to capture your voice and personality into the words. I can't help imagining the voice of a bubbly and ever-so-slightly unhinged (in the best possible way) person when I read both your posts. It's a joy to read your contributions - always makes me LOL :rotfl: even when you're not saying anything funny.
              And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
              http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                [MENTION=111562]hadmatter[/MENTION] What is the meaning of your username?
                It's the mad hatter with the m and h switched around
                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                  Yeah [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] why you insulting me so much for :p
                  Putting me and [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] in the same sentence is an insult in itself :rotfl:
                  YEAH RIGHT!

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                  [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] yourself and Ya'sin have this gift of writing mashaAllah where you seem to capture your voice and personality into the words. I can't help imagining the voice of a bubbly and ever-so-slightly unhinged (in the best possible way) person when I read both your posts. It's a joy to read your contributions - always makes me LOL :rotfl: even when you're not saying anything funny.
                  thats wierd never really cared or gave a second thought about how i write :scratch:

Comment

TELL MEEEEE!!!!
                    Lols nah deeni akh said me you and [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] are similar and I didn't see it between any of us. Lols we r all so different from each other but I guess he saw something similar :D

And you're not a loser. Y'all are both different yet awesome :up:
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                      Lols nah deeni akh said me you and [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] are similar and I didn't see it between any of us. Lols we r all so different from each other but I guess he saw something similar :D

And you're not a loser. Y'all are both different yet awesome :up:
                      i dont understand whats your point? :scratch:

so you just had to tell me that deeni akh said me you and qed are similar because he sees something similar in us?

Comment

i dont understand whats your point? :scratch:

so you just had to tell me that deeni akh said me you and qed are similar because he sees something similar in us?
                        Yah meen you asked me why I think you and [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] were similar. I never said you were lols.
                        Indeed we belong to Allah,
                        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

• Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                          [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] can we make up now?
                          Not gonna lie.... This sounds more flirtatious than that other post :/

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                            Yah meen you asked me why I think you and [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] were similar. I never said you were lols.

i didn't ask you
                            i was asking [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

lol

Comment

Lol [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] you are a bit similar to me. I think you're just about as annoying as I am lool

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                                Lol [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] you are a bit similar to me. I think you're just about as annoying as I am lool
                                no

i dont lol as much as you do so BACK OFF!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X