X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
    I like also white chocolate. What mean blue moon? Google saidA blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar.
    It means 'very rarely' 'Almost never'. :)
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

This is a general question to all users but what happened to [MENTION=72321]Alex28[/MENTION] ?
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

sister ask question is not good for me to answer. Is not 1 question. Is 1 question and 2 question and 3 question and after all questions I have 3 friends and after 2 friends and after 1 friend and after 0 friend. The sorry is my sorry not you sorry.
        Originally posted by hadmatter View Post
        [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] what is your native language

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
          Not sure how do you leave there, but its shocking that so many long time members are not allowed in the sister's section,
          its as if there's some gold that will be stolen, lol.
          I went to settings and left the group, even left the Muslim section. Wasn't anything against anyone, was just not planning on posting ever again.

I understand the need to be careful because they want to make sure the person who is joining is really a woman, because I think there have been incidents where people have gotten in that were up to no good. And I was only let in so soon because I've skyped with sisters and they could vouch for me.

That section is a little dead though lol hardly no one posts, but it's helpful if you have a question that you just wanna ask sisters so brothers won't see them.

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
            @علي Since when do u remove off topic comments? I've never seen such things...
            I'm annoyed too.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

[MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION] Good day sister, what is most flower you like?

Comment

[MENTION=97683]Allah's_Servant[/MENTION] Good day sister, what is most flower you like?
                Meadow flower
                Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

wild_flower_meadow_category.jpg The flowers is beautiful sister machala
                  Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                  Meadow flower

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                    :wswrwb: Usually playing basketball with my friends.
                    Can you dunk?

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
                      Can you dunk?
                      No, I'm a shooter.
                      "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

[MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION] Good day sister, what is your most enjoy thread on this forum please?
                        Hard question lol. Probably has to be one of the old threads in the poetry section when we used to have poem battles
                        Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

[MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] Good day sister, what hands bag you like. Small big hold not hold?
                          Thank you sister, good question:)

I like to have a small handbag. Big one gets too much in the way.

What about you, sister?

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Thank you sister for answer, I like to have a small handbag also. :glee: My handbag is black color and bow and chain long not hold.
                            Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                            Thank you sister, good question:)

I like to have a small handbag. Big one gets too much in the way.

What about you, sister?

Comment

Thank you for answer sister. Ayt, I will get to look enchala lol
                              Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                              Hard question lol. Probably has to be one of the old threads in the poetry section when we used to have poem battles

Comment

[MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION] did you draw that pic in your avatar?

reminds me of 300 and street fighter lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X