Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] I'd say, lets start with recitation, you post yours on youtube or send me in private, and I'll upload mine insha-Allah.
    Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj


    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
      To be honest, I'd love to experience the way how it sounds like, and I am feeling how great it might sound! insha-allah.
      Yeah me too but I don't think I'll be doing any uploading with my singing.

      But I can beatbox and you spit dem barz?

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
        Yeah me too but I don't think I'll be doing any uploading with my singing.

        But I can beatbox and you spit dem barz?
        Why you don't like to upload brothaaaaaaaa??????????

        It will not give any bad except good for you.
        Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj


        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
          Sis!


          [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] is too shy to do that, and link might get ready.

          As for the updates on nasheed projects, I am working on around 4 projects insha-Allah - working on their lyrics for now. Once lyrics get ready, I'll move to the critical stage insha-Allah and then proceed.
          In sha Allah hehe
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

          O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

          Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
            [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] I'd say, lets start with recitation, you post yours on youtube or send me in private, and I'll upload mine insha-Allah.
            Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
            Why you don't like to upload brothaaaaaaaa??????????

            It will not give any bad except good for you.
            Lol I don't want to upload anything on the internet especially qur'an recitation bro :cold:

            However I can send you and [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] a recording of my fatiha privately :up:

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
              Lol I don't want to upload anything on the internet especially qur'an recitation bro :cold:

              However I can send you and [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] a recording of my fatiha privately :up:
              Sure insha-Allah, send it to me.

              But I am wondering what is the reason behind such fear? Is it the fear of "ria'kari - self exposing stuff"? or it is something related to your likes?
              Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj


              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
                Sure insha-Allah, send it to me.

                But I am wondering what is the reason behind such fear? Is it the fear of "ria'kari - self exposing stuff"? or it is something related to your likes?
                It's quite a few reasons, that included. :dejection:

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                  It's quite a few reasons, that included. :dejection:
                  Actually, I'd love to learn more reasons bro. Maybe it could help me too. Send in private or via rep
                  Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj


                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    In sha Allah hehe
                    Insha-Allah, most of them are in English! :up:
                    Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj


                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
                      Actually, I'd love to learn more reasons bro. Maybe it could help me too. Send in private or via rep
                      Repped u :)

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                        Repped u :)
                        Yup bro. Done reading them already. May ALLAH reward you insha-Allah
                        Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj


                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
                          Yup bro. Done reading them already. May ALLAH reward you insha-Allah
                          Ameen! Wa iyyak.

                          Keep up the splendid work bro, Allah blessed you with a beautiful voice Allahumma baarik laka :)

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                            Ameen! Wa iyyak.

                            Keep up the splendid work bro, Allah blessed you with a beautiful voice Allahumma baarik laka :)
                            Insha-Allah bro. Ameen to your dua.

                            Its really hard to promote new things, so yeah, I am just getting started :)

                            Some amazing rythms are awaiting for all of you insha-Allah, and pray that ALLAH accept those works purely for Himself.
                            Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj


                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              I left awhile ago cuz I wasn't planning on posting ever again, but that turned out to be wrong. Lol

                              But it's okay, I'll just stick to the main forums.
                              Not sure how do you leave there, but its shocking that so many long time members are not allowed in the sister's section,
                              its as if there's some gold that will be stolen, lol.



                              Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                A bunch of off-topic argumentation just mysteriously disappeared.

                                I trust you fine folks will see to it that it doesn't re-appear.
                                والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

                                "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X