This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

why do some of you waste so much time on here posting so much rubbish?
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

[MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] how do you manage to worry more about your mock exams than I do about my real exams
      [MENTION=119080]zantz[/MENTION] what does your username mean
      [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] Have you ever gotten really angry
      [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] where are you hope you're ok lil sis xxx
      [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] is there a way I could make my username the same colour as yours? Love the colour :masha:
      Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

We zantzes have a rich history Screenshot_2016-07-08-11-43-07.jpg
        Screenshot_2016-07-08-11-43-07.jpg
        Screenshot_2016-07-08-11-43-07.jpg
        787 Historical Documents with Zantz on Ancestry
        322 Birth, Marriage, and Deaths
        249 Census and Voter Lists
        24 Military Records
        20 Immigration Records
        172 Member Trees
        https://www.houseofnames.com/zentz-family-crest
        http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=zantz

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Zantac

White text:
        But in all honesty I dont know I just made it up on the spot

Highlight to view^^^
        [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
        [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
          Erm... I think this place is so dead that members are starting to talk to themselves now :apathy:
          how do u feel about ras failing to stop free-mixing?
          Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
            [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] how do you manage to worry more about your mock exams than I do about my real exams
            [MENTION=119080]zantz[/MENTION] what does your username mean
            [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] Have you ever gotten really angry
            [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] where are you hope you're ok lil sis xxx
            [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] is there a way I could make my username the same colour as yours? Love the colour :masha:
            Yes I have

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
              My adrenals release more adrenaline :glee:
              Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                how do u feel about ras failing to stop free-mixing?
                As far as we know, free mixing has been on the decline for some months now due to our efforts.

Please report any free mixing you see on the forums.

Comment

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION], are you still in the sister's section?

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                    :salams

[MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] Do you enjoy being the RAS Queen? Are you the only female member?
                    I'm not sure...

Yes.
                    Narrated Anas:
                    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                      As far as we know, free mixing has been on the decline for some months now due to our efforts.

Please report any free mixing you see on the forums.

How can you tell whats freemixing and whats not?

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                        yesterday sister i took a bath and i stay in the bath all afternoon hahaha what about you sister?
                        yesterday I have the government meeting appointment and I look of London. London is good and bad city. This is how are my feeling.
                        enchala I like have took bath all afternoon hhhh

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                          yesterday I have the government meeting appointment and I look of London. London is good and bad city. This is how are my feeling.
                          enchala I like have took bath all afternoon hhhh
                          Why is London a bad and a good feeling sis? What about London makes you feel bad?
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

London is feel bad of all citys on world have peoples sit on ground ask money and food and home have no love. London is feel bad of peoples much high on money for self and have not Allah for help and money is Allah for peoples. London is feel good of all peoples clothes and hair and is city and all city of world have 20 feelings get in self like wind in face. It is beautiful and corrupt and peoples said and noise and funny and peoples sing and look fast walk.
                            Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            Why is London a bad and a good feeling sis? What about London makes you feel bad?
                            Last edited by miahmiah; 08-07-16, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                              London is feel bad of all citys on world have peoples sit on ground ask money and food and home have no love. London is feel bad of peoples much high on money for self and have not Allah for help and money is Allah for peoples. London is feel good of all peoples clothes and hair and is city and all city of world have 20 feelings get in self like wind in face. It is beautiful and corrupt and peoples said and noise and funny and peoples sing and look fast walk.
                              Aww sister i know how you feel, you have mixed feelings, there are a lot of different people in London, many cultures and many poor and many rich people
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Its true london in comparison to other cities or countries has some of the worst and unnice people
                                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X