Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] how old are u brothet
      Early twenties Alhamdulillah

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION]

If a Salafi and Wahabbi were paired in a room together, which one would die first? The Salafi? Or the Wahabbi?

Who would be punished more severely? The hypocrite? Or the munafiq?

If one Muslim faced Makkah from an easterly position (since he/she abides in the East) and another Muslim faced Makkah from a westerly position (since he/she abides in the West), who's more right in this instance?
        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
          [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] ,

Would you rather braid your beard, dye your beard, or use an iron curler on your beard? I would dye my beard

Would you rather jump in a building, or jump out of it? If the building represents dunya, I'd jump out of it

If you were attending Friday prayer at the mosque, and a gentleman praying next to let out a silent, deadly fart, would you break your prayer? I would pull out 'Atr and dab a little on my nose and continue the prayer.I would call her a diamond because her Iman is definitely a valuable catch

Would you skip Friday kutbah? Especially after the gentleman next to you farted ? I'd move spaces and stay for the khutbah.
          Answers are in bold ^

Comment

[MENTION=111457]nudgetheputri[/MENTION] ,

Is feminism a social ideology created by deviant females to distract other females from work in the kitchen?

If a man refused to pay dowry, could he pay it back with love?

Which one is technically worse? A 'camel-hump' hijabi, or a 'I just swung this really fast and I'm intentionally exposing my hair' hijabi?

That's enough q's :)

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
              [MENTION=111457]nudgetheputri[/MENTION] ,

Is feminism a social ideology created by deviant females to distract other females from work in the kitchen?

If a man refused to pay dowry, could he pay it back with love?

Which one is technically worse? A 'camel-hump' hijabi, or a 'I just swung this really fast and I'm intentionally exposing my hair' hijabi?

That's enough q's :)
              1) yes and no.

Yes because some use feminism to boost their female pride, which means they leave the kitchen to work. It does distract them from cooking because once they work, or maybe what media portrays as "empowerment", they can't handle additional burden of cooking. Some think since they got money, why trouble yourself and get takeaways instead? In the long run, i think the ideology is simply to boost up businesses, under the banner of "feminism" because working women hold a lot of power in making the restaurant (and others like fashion,beauty etc) businesses pretty lucrative.

On the other hand, no. Some may choose to work because they need it to survive or for practical means, it can tire them to work additional- like cooking. These women be doing double-duty to survive, yet others diss them with 'feminazi' names, subhanallah. Usually the latter ends up super tired even though theyre doing a great job at both. For this one feminism is not a distraction, but an additional duty for a working female.

Essentially, feminism should not be a distraction nor should it be a duty. Maybe religion or cukture can pressure females to lean towards one.

Personally, the ideology is basically about females having the freedom to CHOOSE. And also being aware of the long term cost+benefits for their choices. To me, the ability to be picky about life choices is the main essence of feminism.

Sorry for the long post. Your question was asking for it loll
              Last edited by nudgetheputri; 08-07-16, 01:49 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] what's your most awkward moment?

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] have you finished your eternal set of mock exams yet bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                      [MENTION=39142]Fakhri[/MENTION] How are you such an amazing and beautiful brother? Allahumma Baarik

If my sisters weren't married, I would've got them married to you. :)
                      tumblr_lzxc1o0IcO1r3dvg3o8_500.png

surprised-shocked-animals-funny-6__700.jpg

08d60e31a14ce5a5f99c98c265babead.jpg

Subhaanallah, my dear brother, It is from the beauty of your own wonderful heart, by the grace of Allah Ta'aalaa, that you describe people as such. Alhamdulillah.

(Your brothers in law must be very blessed in their marriages. Allah Ta'aalaa fill their lives and the lives of your sisters with barakah.)
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                      -------------------------------
                      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                        [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] what's your most awkward moment?
                        Some things should stay secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]84685[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84686[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84687[/ATTACH]

Subhaanallah, my dear brother, It is from the beauty of your own wonderful heart, by the grace of Allah Ta'aalaa, that you describe people as such. Alhamdulillah.

(Your brothers in law must be very blessed in their marriages. Allah Ta'aalaa fill their lives and the lives of your sisters with barakah.)
                          lols the picture reactions.
                          Indeed we belong to Allah,
                          and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                            :salams

@bhshawon How did you make that username?
                            :wswrwb:

b and h are initials of my name. Shawon is my nickname.
                            bhshawon- B. Haque Shawon
                            Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

[MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION] ,

Which is better in the Sight of Allah? A person who performs regular compulsory prayers and abandons optional prayers? Or a person who abandons compulsory prayers but performs regular optional prayers?

Is wudu' broken after telling a bad joke?

If a sheikh swears by the book so-and-so and proceeds to break his oath the very next sentence, can his word ever be taken again?

Would you take a sheikh who uses curses words in his speeches seriously?

If your local mosque had a height restriction of being below 1.5237e^10 metres, would you be able to pray in it?
                              Last edited by aabdall 79; 08-07-16, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                                :salams

[MENTION=108165]Tide2006[/MENTION] What do you do when you have low iman (to increase it) likewise when you have periods of high iman (to maintain and relish it) ?
                                When I have low; I watch lectures on youtube. I usually watch Omar Suleiman, Abdul Nasir Jandga, Nouman Ali Khan, or Yasmin Mogahed(though her stuff is pretty repetitive).

With high, I unfortunately fall into the trap a lot that, "Ok, I am ok now...no need to do extra things"...then the crash happens.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X