X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
    No I knew you used the term in an endearingly sarcastic way, lol. I know that salafi is a person who doesnt follow a mathab, and I think wahabbism is a certain kind of salafism.:wink-new:
    Salafis can also follow a madhhab. Like I said, it can have many definitions.

No one calls themselves Wahhabi...
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Hmmm... to put this thread on the RAS Watch List or no?

This can go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
        Hmmm... to put this thread on the RAS Watch List or no?

This can go either way.
        How was your eid bro? Long time G

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]84668[/ATTACH]
          Don't post pictures of fags on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            Don't post pictures of fags on this forum
            image.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
              How was your eid bro? Long time G
              Alhamdulillah fine. Just keepin it real ya heard.

How was your Eid? Did anything special
              Last edited by Abu Abdur_Rahman; 07-07-16, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]84673[/ATTACH]
                Astaghfirullah
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

:salams

[MENTION=60413]Muslim First[/MENTION] What do you like to do in your spare time (non-Islamic activities)?

[MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] Do you enjoy being the RAS Queen? Are you the only female member?

[MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION] How do you personally tackle the negative vibes from UF/Internet/news (you can't say - log out/take a break etc.)

[MENTION=108165]Tide2006[/MENTION] What do you do when you have low iman (to increase it) likewise when you have periods of high iman (to maintain and relish it) ?

(Users below, please answer via reps/wall- I don't want to clutter this thread any further !)

[MENTION=101933]Blackbeard[/MENTION] - Why are you mildly crushed?

[MENTION=111061]menk[/MENTION] - Could you give me tips on becoming a better user? (in a rep)

[MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION] - Can you recommend me some reading from Avicenna (in English/any topic) that you really like?

[MENTION=136016]bhshawon[/MENTION] How did you make that username?

[MENTION=89596]Muslima London[/MENTION] Do you find that you tend to fixate on an avatar (e.g. Carebears) when you interact with any user?

[MENTION=117483]hassaan561[/MENTION] Do you find that you tend to fixate on an avatar when you interact with any user?
                  Forge ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                    Alhamdulillah fine. Just keepin it real ya heard.

How was your Eid? Did anything special
                    Cool Alhamdulillah.

Eid was good, went out with the lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

[MENTION=89596]Muslima London[/MENTION] Do you find that you tend to fixate on an avatar (e.g. Carebears) when you interact with any user?
                      ser?
                      wa alaykum salam brother
                      only those members who are grown up young men and who have little baby avatars.

i worry about these members because i hope that they dont end up marrying care bear killer wifey's muhahahaha :evil:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

[MENTION=60413]Muslim First[/MENTION] What do you like to do in your spare time (non-Islamic activities)?

[MENTION=136292]ms.muslimah[/MENTION] Do you enjoy being the RAS Queen? Are you the only female member?

[MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION] How do you personally tackle the negative vibes from UF/Internet/news (you can't say - log out/take a break etc.)

[MENTION=108165]Tide2006[/MENTION] What do you do when you have low iman (to increase it) likewise when you have periods of high iman (to maintain and relish it) ?

(Users below, please answer via reps/wall- I don't want to clutter this thread any further !)

[MENTION=111061]menk[/MENTION] - Could you give me tips on becoming a better user? (in a rep)

[MENTION=120316]obaid_m[/MENTION] - Can you recommend me some reading from Avicenna (in English/any topic) that you really like?

[MENTION=117483]hassaan561[/MENTION] Do you find that you tend to fixate on an avatar when you interact with any user?

Akhi, can I ask you 2 questions please? :)

What's your name? What are your hobbies?
                        Last edited by hasan2013; 07-07-16, 10:50 PM.

Comment

I basically have an mini panic/heart attack when I see news or posts that make me feel down. But then I try to balance it by trying to not tAke things to heart :)
                          [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION] - what is ur name? What country u from originally?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                            Cool Alhamdulillah.

Eid was good, went out with the lads.
                            [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] how old are u brothet

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem|
                              Reminder that you shouldn't be speaking to the opposite gender without necessity. Pretend it was your husband/wife chit-chatting with non-mahrams.
                              Chit chat thread, bro. Tell em.
                              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Sabertooth View Post
                                [MENTION=113309
                                [MENTION=127188]A_Piece_of_Dirt[/MENTION] Why the username?
                                I don't think too highly of myself.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X