X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    From such circumstances, the logical conclusion should not be that there is something wrong with us, but rather, something wrong with you.

It would've been much better without that smiley, trust me.
    Haha perhaps, but I love that smiley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      From such circumstances, the logical conclusion should not be that there is something wrong with us, but rather, something wrong with you.

What's your name brother?
      I will rep it to you when I get home. I have a sneaking suspicion that someone from my community is on this forum.

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION]

Eid Mubarak Dorey!! X
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          What type of Islam do you follow my son
          Salafism in aqeedah, la mathhabism in fiqh.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

[MENTION=137290]frh1[/MENTION] 你為什麼這麼爽

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              Salafism in aqeedah, la mathhabism in fiqh.
              Well let me ask you this, what kind of Islam do you think I follow ? I know you don't know, but just take a guess

Comment

Well let me ask you this, what kind of Islam do you think I follow ? I know you don't know, but just take a guess
                Closer to Salafism.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                  Closer to Salafism.
                  Correct.

Comment

Shut up qed
                    Make me. How is your avatar allowed
                    Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION]

Eid Mubarak Dorey!! X
                    Eid Mubarak barfi!!!! Xxx :love:

(What is dorey? Lol)
                    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Can't believe no one has asked me a question. What's wrong with y'all
                      When you gonna change your haraam avi?
                      And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                      http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

[MENTION=39142]Fakhri[/MENTION] How are you such an amazing and beautiful brother? Allahumma Baarik

If my sisters weren't married, I would've got them married to you. :)

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

I've heard of barfi.. Where did you get that from?

Doreys A fish. [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION]
                          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                            When you gonna change your haraam avi?
                            When I get to eat giraffe meat

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                              @Fakhri How are you such an amazing and beautiful brother? Allahumma Baarik

If my sisters weren't married, I would've got them married to you. :)
                              I can't believe I never received such a praise from you.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                I've heard of barfi.. Where did you get that from?

Doreys A fish. [MENTION=123920]-qed-[/MENTION]
                                I am honoured :inlove: being called a fish by a bangali is the highest level of praise lol :rotfl:

Umm no idea lol. Where did you get dorey from
                                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X