• Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    youve lost the plot lol
    Just rep me and [MENTION=4601]Link[/MENTION]deutsher

Comment

[MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] bro which school of thought do you follow?

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
        I'm salafi but incline towards the hanbali school.

Comment

@Deeni Akh bro which school of thought do you follow?
          He's a double faced Wahhabi.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
            I'm salafi but incline towards the hanbali school.
            I see that's interesting thanks for answering my question :)

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              He's a double faced Wahhabi.
              Lol

Comment

Lol
                I'm serious. He promotes madhhabs all the time yet doesn't follow one himself and follows views which contradict all four madhhabs combined together.
                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

I'm serious. He promotes madhhabs all the time yet doesn't follow one himself and follows views which contradict all four madhhabs combined together.
                  Leave him be link and no ones perfect, he's seems quite knowledgable and I'm sure he quotes from other madhabds to let other peeps know.

Comment

Leave him be link and no ones perfect, he's seems quite knowledgable and I'm sure he quotes from other madhabds to let other peeps know.
                    He enjoys it deep down.

Comment

He enjoys it deep down.
                      Lol I'm sure he does.

Comment

Which madhab do you follow?

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] learn the deen instead of restricting yourself. Leave all this 'mathabists' labels and mature yourself in the field of knowledge.
                          [MENTION=127762]muslimah4life1[/MENTION] we get our foundation and principles from the mathahib and then we develop ourselves to the level where we can derive rulings from the sources. People nowadays think they're muhadditheen above the past imams because they have Islamqa and google.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                            @Linkdeutscher learn the deen instead of restricting yourself. Leave all this 'mathabists' labels and mature yourself in the field of knowledge.
                            @muslimah4life1 we get our foundation and principles from the mathahib and then we develop ourselves to the level where we can derive rulings from the sources. People nowadays think they're muhadditheen above the past imams because they have Islamqa and google.
                            :there:

Comment

• [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION]

What are you doing posting on UF?

Shouldnt you be busy at work. If i was your boss, i would fire you straight up

Comment

[MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] you're 'ahlul hadeeth' right?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X