X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
    So your ID card has a picture of you without a niqab... That means everyone can see your face if they see your card.. And like you gotta wear your ID card to prove you are a student at the uni

I don't wear my ID card in uni

no one does....

I took my ID pic in the bathroom with a sis using my iPhone and Good lighting alhamdulilah

why??!
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 05-07-16, 05:43 PM.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
      The day has finally come to reveal my deepest, darkest secret.

I don't like the smell of lavender, or anything to do with lavender tbh. I used to own this lavender essential oil and boy did it make me dizzy. And we also have this lavender air freshener and I hate how it smells. I just like the name and how it looks LOL.
      lol

That's funny, I agree, it looks really pretty, the colour is nice but it's not my favourite flower or is it a herb?

:scratch:

thank you for your answer until next time :1popcorn:
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        So your ID card has a picture of you without a niqab... That means everyone can see your face if they see your card.. And like you gotta wear your ID card to prove you are a student at the uni

I don't wear my ID card in uni

no one does....

I took my ID pic in the bathroom with a sis using my iPhone and Good lighting alhamdulilah

why??!
        Yeah same. Nobody wears their ID card except for those noobs who want to show off to the world that they're a student at X uni

It must feel like a bit of a hassle for you for enrolment, taking exams etc? But at the end of the day, you value niqab and a little bit of inconvenience is nothing eh

Why what? :/

Comment

Yeah same. Nobody wears their ID card except for those noobs who want to show off to the world that they're a student at X uni

It must feel like a bit of a hassle for you for enrolment, taking exams etc? But at the end of the day, you value niqab and a little bit of inconvenience is nothing eh

Why'd you ask... But no worries ur probably curious.

yeah alhamdulilah it's a bit of a hassle but alhamdulilah at least I can wear the niqab in lectures, exams.. Only time I take it off is in placement and when I have no male lecturers

anything for Allah and it helps to have a few other sisters that also wear niqab in uni too, so sometimes when u feel down or what not u just whatsapp/face to face them and they give u the best advice may Allah bless them with khayr
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Why'd you ask... But no worries ur probably curious.

yeah alhamdulilah it's a bit of a hassle but alhamdulilah at least I can wear the niqab in lectures, exams.. Only time I take it off is in placement and when I have no male lecturers

anything for Allah and it helps to have a few other sisters that also wear niqab in uni too, so sometimes when u feel down or what not u just whatsapp/face to face them and they give u the best advice may Allah bless them with khayr
            Yeah, just curious ya know. What it's like for a niqabi and stuff

At university, most of the females are naked, but then all of a sudden you see like a clique of 5 females dressed all in black..

Raah, it's quite scary but at the same time alhamdulillah cos they're like a walking reminder of the meaning of life and stuff

Thats quite sick, that's what you call real support. The bond of la ilaha illallah is something else

May Allah(swt) reward you guys. I know it's not always easy

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

الحمد لله Ameen

Yh the sisters are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                @sajid
                I was going to ask the same question
                Yes Inshallah after Eid we can do it

Comment

Good day sister Fragile. Yes I am well in all self thank you for ask alhmdlila. sweet heart is endearing you said to me thank you is kind words. you have soft heart and sincerity. Eid mbarak to sister and all family. :love:
                  Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                  Hey sweet heart :up: it's important to have patience and loyalty in the heart, then comes kindness and truth.. Finally be strong or soft depending on circumstances. all are important to have because one without the other means trouble.

How are you?

Comment

hhhh sister I am not cute when tird and hungry and walk long far and feets hurt. I am this face :ambivalence:
                    brothers and sisters at this ummah forum speak much languages machla and I do not speak much.
                    Originally posted by Pink123 View Post
                    [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] Excuse me, but why are you soooooooo cute? you're like a teddy bear lol mashallah :love:

What other languages do you speak?

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                      [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] sister have you get milk from goat?
                      I have noooooo idea :scratch: sorry Have you tried it?

I want to try camel milk though, I just can't hold of it though

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                      [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] ??

looool

lol
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I have get milk from goat from hands yes. Is under and hold in hands and get in container. Is milk warm and taste good and made cheese. I not eat milk of camel. I am fraid camel me. Goat is small camel is not small :culpability:
                        Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                        I have noooooo idea :scratch: sorry Have you tried it?

I want to try camel milk though, I just can't hold of it though

lol

Comment

[MENTION=88623]ibzy[/MENTION] how comes u haven't repped me m8 :(

Comment

[MENTION=1124]eve[/MENTION]rysinglemember where my reps, where my reps, where my reps, where my reps @? lool

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                              [MENTION=1124]eve[/MENTION]rysinglemember where my reps, where my reps, where my reps, where my reps @? lool
                              Junaid I've just discovered something:
                              If you swap the a and n in Junaid you get JUANid :P
                              Juan I.D

Juan Direction....
                              One direction...

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                                Junaid I've just discovered something:
                                If you swap the a and n in Junaid you get JUANid :P
                                Juan I.D

Juan Direction....
                                One direction...
                                youve lost the plot lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X