This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] are you awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
      [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] are you awesome?
      Im fine sis, thank you :D

Q for you: How do you know so much about the forum yet you are still new here?:smile-new:

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
        Im fine sis, thank you :D

Q for you: How do you know so much about the forum yet you are still new here?:smile-new:
        1) that ain't the answer for the question i asked -_- i wanted to know if you're awesome or not -_-
        2) new? i'm 3 months old dammit!
        3) haha dunno..maybe i'm just.... awesome?
        4) i was just kidding about the 3rd one...i ain't awesome...i stupid...i have no answer...i loser...i just....seem to get on with some particular things well :D

Comment

[MENTION=137815]Rat is lose[/MENTION]

Bro, is your username meant to be read "Rat is loose"?

Sorry, random question, I get curious as to why things are spelled certain ways sometimes.
          والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
            [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] and [MENTION=122588]Fragile[/MENTION] What is most best to have in heart? kind' patient' strong' truth' soft' thank you sisters
            :salams :love:

I believe patience is the most important. If we're patient then we'll be able to show kindness to others, have strength within our hearts, be truthful in our speech and also be soft towards everything :)
            "Let the days do as they please
            And be optimistic when destiny decrees
            Do not despair due to the events of the past
            For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

[MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] what's the situation in Pakistan for eid bro? I've heard the mufti is upset or something :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] what's the situation in Pakistan for eid bro? I've heard the mufti is upset or something :rotfl:
                Well we were expected to sight the moon today but there's no sign of it. The mufti said that people should stay quiet till we see the moon
                Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

• [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION]

When you take exams, do you have to take off your niqab?

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                    Well we were expected to sight the moon today but there's no sign of it. The mufti said that people should stay quiet till we see the moon
                    I'm watching it on the Tv right now. The mufti broke the telephone :rotfl:

Apparently 10 people in Pakistan sighted the moon

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                      I'm watching it on the Tv right now. The mufti broke the telephone :rotfl:

Apparently 10 people in Pakistan sighted the moon
                      lool

Comment

[MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] Excuse me, but why are you soooooooo cute? you're like a teddy bear lol mashallah :love:

What other languages do you speak?

Comment

[MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION]

Do you like everything with lavender including food that has lavender in it?

I don't mind the scent but I don't buy lavender scented candles or the likes. Once a family member brought lavender honey without noticing that it had lavender in it too.

It was a challenge to swallow :/ don't know what happened to it though :scratch: no one liked it lol
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                            @iRepIslam

No alhamdulilah

they just check my identity before every exam so a female invigilator basically takes me to a bathroom and sees if my face matches the ID

Alhamdulilah
                            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                              @iRepIslam

No alhamdulilah

they just check my identity before every exam so a female invigilator basically takes me to a bathroom and sees if my face matches the ID

Alhamdulilah
                              So your ID card has a picture of you without a niqab... That means everyone can see your face if they see your card.. And like you gotta wear your ID card to prove you are a student at the uni

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION]

Do you like everything with lavender including food that has lavender in it?

I don't mind the scent but I don't buy lavender scented candles or the likes. Once a family member brought lavender honey without noticing that it had lavender in it too.

It was a challenge to swallow :/ don't know what happened to it though :scratch: no one liked it lol
                                The day has finally come to reveal my deepest, darkest secret.

I don't like the smell of lavender, or anything to do with lavender tbh. I used to own this lavender essential oil and boy did it make me dizzy. And we also have this lavender air freshener and I hate how it smells. I just like the name and how it looks LOL.
                                "Let the days do as they please
                                And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                                Do not despair due to the events of the past
                                For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X