This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

dear sister very well thank you. I hope you monthly guest is help you in house and made burden easy ameen alhmdlilah :butterfly:
    Originally posted by Haqqi11 View Post
    It's going well alhamdulillah, but need to working more due to monthly guest. How's yours, sister? ^^

Comment

[MENTION=4491]Meera[/MENTION] where are you?
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

:salams
        I totally forgot about this thread! Lots of questions, was listening to a lecture about questions, with questions leads to new knowledge as well as doubts but it's our nature to want to ask questions and learn more!

(The users below can answer in this thread)

[MENTION=96003]muslimboy764[/MENTION] - Are you as adorable as I think you are? *scruffles turban*

[MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] - If you were a mod, aside from the non-negotiables what issues/perceptions would you try to tackle on this forum??

[MENTION=2713]yasin[/MENTION](Users below, please answer via reps/wall- I don't want to clutter this thread!)

[MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] Eid plans?

[MENTION=55436]DaughterOfAdam[/MENTION] What's the reasoning for your attitudes? (Can answer in rep, I don't mean to call you out!)

[MENTION=89596]Muslima London[/MENTION] Please give me one piece of advice for marriage >_> as a rep.. (I'm not looking but I will once i'm ready/prepared).

[MENTION=138642]musicisme6565[/MENTION] This username..are you proud of it? Are you still fond of music? Does it still represent you?

[MENTION=13852]skylark[/MENTION] How can I improve on the quality of posts? Please give me guidance.
        Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

[MENTION=138642]musicisme6565[/MENTION] This username..are you proud of it? Are you still fond of music? Does it still represent you?
          Are you proud of it?

Yes

Are you still fond of music?

haven't listened to it for a month cuz of the fasts and Ramadhan

Does it still represent you?

Yes

Comment

[MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION] why are you thinking about a male user in Nigeria that was last active in 2013
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION] why are you thinking about a male user in Nigeria that was last active in 2013
              It's because I didn't realise your username had an apostrophe.
              Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

[MENTION=90429]m7md[/MENTION] , is it Muhammad or Mahmoud? I tend to read Mahmoud whenever i see u passing by
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

[MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION]
                  what would you do if the ideal wife for you hated care bears and DEMANDED that you throw every single one of your care bears away before marrying her. :crying2:

whats it gonna be bro??? carebear or wife???

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

[MENTION=13852]skylark[/MENTION]
                    how do you stay so calm sis

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      [MENTION=13852]skylark[/MENTION]
                      how do you stay so calm sis
                      [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION]

Will we have the quiz/competition thing this year just like last year?
                        http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ize&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION]
                          what would you do if the ideal wife for you hated care bears and DEMANDED that you throw every single one of your care bears away before marrying her.
                          whats it gonna be bro??? carebear or wife???
                          :crying2:
                          Oh my, this is a very tricky question. I will compromise! Keep the carebear boxed away as she despises it but i'll give it to my child (despite her hatred) or grandchild as a keepsake. :inlove: After all it's the only (non-Islamic) item I have that has sentimental value.:embar:
                          (Ideally she won't be some lady ML imagines and hasn't got any petty issues with carebears! :up:)
                          Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                            :crying2:
                            Oh my, this is a very tricky question. I will compromise! Keep the carebear boxed away as she despises it but i'll give it to my child (despite her hatred) or grandchild as a keepsake. :inlove: After all it's the only (non-Islamic) item I have that has sentimental value.:embar:
                            (Ideally she won't be some lady ML imagines and hasn't got any petty issues with carebears! :up:)
                            no this one is a psycho carebear killer so each time you annoy her, she will cut the head off one of your carebears.

what you gonna do about it??

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post

Will we have the quiz/competition thing this year just like last year?
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ize&highlight=
                              I was going to ask the same question

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

Are we getting unlimited reps for Eid?
                                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X