Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    dear sister very well thank you. I hope you monthly guest is help you in house and made burden easy ameen alhmdlilah :butterfly:
    Originally posted by Haqqi11 View Post
    It's going well alhamdulillah, but need to working more due to monthly guest. How's yours, sister? ^^

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      [MENTION=4491]Meera[/MENTION] where are you?
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        :salams
        I totally forgot about this thread! Lots of questions, was listening to a lecture about questions, with questions leads to new knowledge as well as doubts but it's our nature to want to ask questions and learn more!

        (The users below can answer in this thread)

        [MENTION=96003]muslimboy764[/MENTION] - Are you as adorable as I think you are? *scruffles turban*

        [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] - If you were a mod, aside from the non-negotiables what issues/perceptions would you try to tackle on this forum??

        [MENTION=2713]yasin[/MENTION](Users below, please answer via reps/wall- I don't want to clutter this thread!)

        [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION] Eid plans?

        [MENTION=55436]DaughterOfAdam[/MENTION] What's the reasoning for your attitudes? (Can answer in rep, I don't mean to call you out!)

        [MENTION=89596]Muslima London[/MENTION] Please give me one piece of advice for marriage >_> as a rep.. (I'm not looking but I will once i'm ready/prepared).

        [MENTION=138642]musicisme6565[/MENTION] This username..are you proud of it? Are you still fond of music? Does it still represent you?

        [MENTION=13852]skylark[/MENTION] How can I improve on the quality of posts? Please give me guidance.
        Per aspera ad astra.

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
          :salams

          [MENTION=138642]musicisme6565[/MENTION] This username..are you proud of it? Are you still fond of music? Does it still represent you?
          Are you proud of it?

          Yes

          Are you still fond of music?

          haven't listened to it for a month cuz of the fasts and Ramadhan

          Does it still represent you?

          Yes

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION] why are you thinking about a male user in Nigeria that was last active in 2013
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION] why are you thinking about a male user in Nigeria that was last active in 2013
              It's because I didn't realise your username had an apostrophe.
              Per aspera ad astra.

              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                [MENTION=90429]m7md[/MENTION] , is it Muhammad or Mahmoud? I tend to read Mahmoud whenever i see u passing by
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION]
                  what would you do if the ideal wife for you hated care bears and DEMANDED that you throw every single one of your care bears away before marrying her. :crying2:

                  whats it gonna be bro??? carebear or wife???

                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________



                  please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    [MENTION=13852]skylark[/MENTION]
                    how do you stay so calm sis

                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________



                    please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      [MENTION=13852]skylark[/MENTION]
                      how do you stay so calm sis
                      [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION]

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION]

                        Will we have the quiz/competition thing this year just like last year?
                        http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ize&highlight=

                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION]
                          what would you do if the ideal wife for you hated care bears and DEMANDED that you throw every single one of your care bears away before marrying her.
                          whats it gonna be bro??? carebear or wife???
                          :crying2:
                          Oh my, this is a very tricky question. I will compromise! Keep the carebear boxed away as she despises it but i'll give it to my child (despite her hatred) or grandchild as a keepsake. :inlove: After all it's the only (non-Islamic) item I have that has sentimental value.:embar:
                          (Ideally she won't be some lady ML imagines and hasn't got any petty issues with carebears! :up:)
                          :salams
                          Per aspera ad astra.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                            :crying2:
                            Oh my, this is a very tricky question. I will compromise! Keep the carebear boxed away as she despises it but i'll give it to my child (despite her hatred) or grandchild as a keepsake. :inlove: After all it's the only (non-Islamic) item I have that has sentimental value.:embar:
                            (Ideally she won't be some lady ML imagines and hasn't got any petty issues with carebears! :up:)
                            :salams
                            no this one is a psycho carebear killer so each time you annoy her, she will cut the head off one of your carebears.

                            what you gonna do about it??

                            __________________________________________________ _____________________________



                            please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                              [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION]

                              Will we have the quiz/competition thing this year just like last year?
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ize&highlight=
                              [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION]
                              I was going to ask the same question

                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________



                              please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                              Comment


                              • Ask any member a question thread

                                Are we getting unlimited reps for Eid?
                                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X