Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
    Yes. i no more throw up blood. sometimes i do but its not more than a mouthful.

i do, but that doesn't help when i'm crying, my eyes and head hurts sooo much.

I think the only thing i'll never give up is hope in ALLAH's mercy...i just dont know how long i'll be able to hold on to myself...i just wish i could run away from everything ...and yeah sometimes i feel like i should just better die because things only keep getting worse......i hate myself and my life so much. all my life, all that i've ever done is been a burden on strangers.

thank you :(

lol no one wants to hear my cries. i'm better off alone.

i already have a dairy and yeah i talk to ALLAH...as in literally cry to him...

i dont really know when i'll ever have ease....after one hardship comes another. :(

thank you both sooo much.
    you're so young. I'm sorry for all the pain you're going through. I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but it can honestly never be said enough, Allah tests those He loves the most. May Allah grant you a cure soon. Ameen. And inshaAllah you will be of those few beautiful people in Jannatul Firdous, the highest part in Heaven, you'll live there for ever and ever and ever. You'll be free from everything that ever brought you pain or sadness, or any unwanted emotions. You'll be all smiles :D.

Do you read Quran tafsir? It will put your heart and mind at ease.

With your hope in Allah, you're gonna get through all of this, and you'll be a winner :)

Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Yes. i no more throw up blood. sometimes i do but its not more than a mouthful.

i do, but that doesn't help when i'm crying, my eyes and head hurts sooo much.

I think the only thing i'll never give up is hope in ALLAH's mercy...i just dont know how long i'll be able to hold on to myself...i just wish i could run away from everything ...and yeah sometimes i feel like i should just better die because things only keep getting worse......i hate myself and my life so much. all my life, all that i've ever done is been a burden on strangers.

thank you :(

lol no one wants to hear my cries. i'm better off alone.

i already have a dairy and yeah i talk to ALLAH...as in literally cry to him...

i dont really know when i'll ever have ease....after one hardship comes another. :(

thank you both sooo much.
      [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
        Alhamdulillah I pray that the bleeding stops altogether.

Are you able to keep yourself occupied so you don't get urges to cry? Try and take your mind off everything and do something you like? E.g. stuffing your face with crisps just when you feel you need to cry. (Sorry weird suggestion)

Alhmadulillah I'm very impressed that at this age you have that level of maturity and knowledge when many others in your predicament would've given hope. Never lose your hope in Allah swt, He will never let you down.

We all want tk hear you cries so let whatever you need to let out, we're one ummah, we look out for one another and take care of each other. If you feel uncomfortable doing that then you can speak to some sisters privately?

May Allah grant you shifaa 'Aajilah
        yeah i can keep myself from crying but it kinda makes me feel better when i'm alone. previously i liked being alone but now its killing me because i feel like i dont have ALLAH SWT by me..and so i just cry to let it all out.... i have this feeling things are never getting better in the name of a test.....like how 4 days back my mother died. i didn't care at first but now i'm sooo guilty of how i acted towards her....without realising it was my first and last time seeing her....... i wish i talked about islam with her instead of arguing about meaningless things.......

i just hope i'll be fine this eid as i'm going to be home alone for 3 days when the wic is out celebrating eid with her family. first it was sooo hard convincing her for it and now i'm scared of what i can do.......

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        you're so young. I'm sorry for all the pain you're going through. I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but it can honestly never be said enough, Allah tests those He loves the most. May Allah grant you a cure soon. Ameen. And inshaAllah you will be of those few beautiful people in Jannatul Firdous, the highest part in Heaven, you'll live there for ever and ever and ever. You'll be free from everything that ever brought you pain or sadness, or any unwanted emotions. You'll be all smiles :D.

With your hope in Allah, you're gonna get through all of this, and you'll be a winner :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84558[/ATTACH]
        thank you soooo much sis.
        no...i've never really had any teacher or something so reading Quran and knowing the basics alone is sooo hard. i've finished Quran only twice...once in arabic and once in english translation and i'm reading it in arabic again now....thats pretty much it. should i start with tafsir instead?

[MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] you can try to recite this dua inshaAllah.

Allahumma inni as’aluka min al khairi kullihi ‘ajilihi wa ajilihi, ma ‘alimtu minhu wa ma lam a’alam
        “O Allah! I ask You for all the good which is in the present or in the future, which I know and which I do not know.”
        i will in shaa Allah
        thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
          sister how is you ramadan Ayt?
          It's going well alhamdulillah, but need to working more due to monthly guest. How's yours, sister? ^^

Comment

yeah i can keep myself from crying but it kinda makes me feel better when i'm alone. previously i liked being alone but now its killing me because i feel like i dont have ALLAH SWT by me..and so i just cry to let it all out.... i have this feeling things are never getting better in the name of a test.....like how 4 days back my mother died. i didn't care at first but now i'm sooo guilty of how i acted towards her....without realising it was my first and last time seeing her....... i wish i talked about islam with her instead of arguing about meaningless things.......

i just hope i'll be fine this eid as i'm going to be home alone for 3 days when the wic is out celebrating eid with her family. first it was sooo hard convincing her for it and now i'm scared of what i can do.......

no...i've never really had any teacher or something so reading Quran and knowing the basics alone is sooo hard. i've finished Quran only twice...once in arabic and once in english translation and i'm reading it in arabic again now....thats pretty much it. should i start with tafsir instead?

i will in shaa Allah
            thank you so much
            You can do Arabic and tafsir both :)

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
              Alhamdulillah I pray that the bleeding stops altogether.

Are you able to keep yourself occupied so you don't get urges to cry? Try and take your mind off everything and do something you like? E.g. stuffing your face with crisps just when you feel you need to cry. (Sorry weird suggestion)

Alhmadulillah I'm very impressed that at this age you have that level of maturity and knowledge when many others in your predicament would've given hope. Never lose your hope in Allah swt, He will never let you down.

We all want tk hear you cries so let whatever you need to let out, we're one ummah, we look out for one another and take care of each other. If you feel uncomfortable doing that then you can speak to some sisters privately?

May Allah grant you shifaa 'Aajilah

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84558[/ATTACH]

[MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] you can try to recite this dua inshaAllah.

Allahumma inni as’aluka min al khairi kullihi ‘ajilihi wa ajilihi, ma ‘alimtu minhu wa ma lam a’alam
              “O Allah! I ask You for all the good which is in the present or in the future, which I know and which I do not know.”
              i will in shaa Allah
              thank you so much
              ok enough with all the off-topicing..... we better stop derailing this thread now :/

Comment

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] do you guys have look o look snoeps in Belgium?
                Last edited by Beblessed; 04-07-16, 10:12 AM.
                ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

Originally posted by Beblessed View Post
                  [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] do you guys have look o look snoeps in Belgium?
                  Yess theres a rack of those in a lot of shops hete near the cash register hahaha
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    Yess theres a rack of those in a lot of shops hete near the cash register hahaha
                    Mmmmm pass me some I so miss them and don't forget the paprika chips on your way! :up: We don't have them here but they try to make similar one here in UK but doesnt taste the same as look o look.

Comment

Mmmmm pass me some I so miss them and don't forget the paprika chips on your way! :up: We don't have them here but they try to make similar one here in UK but doesnt taste the same as look o look.
                      Aww haha really i didnt know it was belgian or something
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Aww haha really i didnt know it was belgian or something
                        U know one thing we never miss taking with us back from nl is chips and sweets. :D most sweets do have gelatine in them tho except a few when we were kids we would be eating not know it had gelatine you know them pick and choose ones that some shops have them we would buy them there.

Comment

U know one thing we never miss taking with us back from nl is chips and sweets. :D most sweets do have gelatine in them tho except a few when we were kids we would be eating not know it had gelatine you know them pick and choose ones that some shops have them we would buy them there.
                          You know sis in kruitvat there are actually many without gelatine, theyre really good

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

You know sis in kruitvat there are actually many without gelatine, theyre really good
                            I haven't been in kruidvat in a while will check it out when I do go back, but doesn't look like im going there anytime soon :( enjoy the sweeties! :D

Comment

I haven't been in kruidvat in a while will check it out when I do go back, but doesn't look like im going there anytime soon :( enjoy the sweeties! :D
                              Aww sis in sha Allah you will have time to go hehe :love:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Aww sis in sha Allah you will have time to go hehe :love:
                                Inshallah jazkhallah Khair sis :love:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X