This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

is [MENTION=763]AbuMubarak[/MENTION] the oldest member on uf?
    If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
    (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      why does it say nature as your religion on your profile?

Islam is the Deen of Nature.

Comment

[MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

Do you lift bro?
        Can you carry your deeds with your arms?
        Why is the sun feminine but the moon masculine?
        What would you do if you spilt sauce on your thobe at a gathered dinnertable?
        Last edited by aabdall 79; 03-07-16, 03:26 AM.
        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

How do u do it [MENTION=131776]Ibn Taleb[/MENTION] ?
          youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
            [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

Do you lift bro? Yeah bruh

Can you carry your deeds with your arms? the deeds comited by my arms are the deeds my arms are carrying

Why is the sun feminine but the moon masculine? just like how women were created from the rib of man, similarly the moon gets its light by reflecting it from the sun therefore the sun is masculine and moon is feminine

What would you do if you spilt sauce on your thobe at a gathered dinnertable? I would wipe it with some wet tissue and then with dry tissue and carry on eating
            Answers in bold ^
            Last edited by Deeni Akh; 03-07-16, 03:53 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=134277]Atwork[/MENTION]
              are you an old member??

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

[MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION]
                are you an old member??

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

[MENTION=7392]everyone[/MENTION]

who are you all ???
                  hardly know anyone on forum now :crying2:

hate change.

in sha allah will get to know you all in due time

Comment

[MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION] when you getting the pink username? i think you should get it just for eid day lool

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      [MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION] when you getting the pink username? i think you should get it just for eid day lool
                      :rotfl:

You know, I wouldn't mind a pink username, But apparently only females have access to it or something.

When are you going to change your name to just Junaid on its own

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post

You know, I wouldn't mind a pink username, But apparently only females have access to it or something.

i think you should get a day pass, youve been wanting that pink colour for such a long time lol

ermmm never because my name aint junaid lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post

Are you really a wee bonny lad from Scotland - och aye my laddie

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

Oh no.. Did Afa just say laddie...
                            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                              i think you should get a day pass, youve been wanting that pink colour for such a long time lol

ermmm never because my name aint junaid lol
                              The fatties won't give to me for even a minute lol.

Haha Simply_Junaid :rofl1:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                                Are you really a wee bonny lad from Scotland - och aye my laddie
                                What does this mean?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X