Clear All

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
    Abu abdullah, why did u put troll mod on your profile

Ruthlesssoftie, have you found a job yet

Abu julaybeeb, when you coming back home

Irepislam, why did you leave the forum. I thought you would never leave

Mufticheesecake, which uni do you go to

Yasin, why is your bengali different to mine

I'm getting quite concerned because you are not the first person to ask me this, Bengalis I meet offline and online all ask me the same and some even laugh at my Bengali.

Sumfin ain't right
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
      Abu 'Abdullaah What's your K/D ratio?
      Is this a proposal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I'm getting quite concerned because you are not the first person to ask me this, Bengalis I meet offline and online all ask me the same and some even laugh at my Bengali.

Sumfin ain't right
        It is definitely different. Maybe a different dialect

it’s not the bangla i am used to

Comment

Flawed, where did you go

Indefinable, how is the ps5 holding up

Neelu, are we going to have a talkshow soon

Random, why are you not making us laff like normal

Zi ziziou, what did you do that was so bad that you earned you a perma ban
          That's up to Sajid and if/when he can set it up. I can't do any of the technical side of things.

I did get an invitation to make a guest appearance on a podcast series on the Path to Revival youtube channel. I'm still thinking about it. I'm interested, but procrastinating, a bit daunted by the technicalities involved of having to download something new that I've never used before and not being sure if I'll be well enough to participate on the day when the main presenters are ready and that sort of thing... but I am interested.

As you may know, I did a podcast last year which I'm still very proud of, thinking that it could be the start of a series of them, but actually never got round to doing another one. Now my phone memory is almost full, so wouldn't know how to go about recording the audio for a new one. Zizou totally deserved that ban btw.
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Poster, what happened to you

Notevolved, what does your name mean

Al mualim, when are you going to make that career move

Aelmo, how come you watch naruto

Kiro, where are you with your pursuit for knowledge at madinah uni
            To be continued
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Stoic believer, how long have you been searching for a wife, whats your latest update with the wife search
              Eh, I guess for the past 3 or 4 years now.

There isn’t much of a “search” at all right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post

It is going to make more character development for Kawaki and make the flow of time more believable.
                Il give it a try

Comment

Poster, what happened to you

Notevolved, what does your name mean

Al mualim, when are you going to make that career move

Aelmo, how come you watch naruto

Kiro, where are you with your pursuit for knowledge at madinah uni
                  For many reasons but most of all It just makes me happy. My mood is greatly effected by things I watch, I’m not sure if that’s a common thing or not. Little things can make me happy or miserable and naruto was the first thing I watched and liked growing up that was actually fairly positive so I just keep watching it.

how come you don’t know how to quote or mention people?

Comment

• Abu 'Abdullaah (I hope I quoted the right person. there are so many of you)

why did you agree to become a mod and why do you stay being a mod?
                    You stuck around when everyone else left. And you seem to take this modding job very seriously even though you seem so sick of us a lot of the time.
                    asking only out of curiosity

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                      They’re gonna milk Naruto forever, aren’t they? Just like DBZ.
                      They’ve ruined One Piece. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Eh, I guess for the past 3 or 4 years now.

There isn’t much of a “search” at all right now.
                        ouch

Why isnt there much of a search at the moment?

Remember, son, you cannot do things half-hearted (not saying you are, and not saying you have over the past 3/4 years).

If you want that wifey (or if you want anything in life), you gotta go all out and make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post

To be continued
                          may your dreams come true

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post

That's up to Sajid and if/when he can set it up. I can't do any of the technical side of things.

I did get an invitation to make a guest appearance on a podcast series on the Path to Revival youtube channel. I'm still thinking about it. I'm interested, but procrastinating, a bit daunted by the technicalities involved of having to download something new that I've never used before and not being sure if I'll be well enough to participate on the day when the main presenters are ready and that sort of thing... but I am interested.

As you may know, I did a podcast last year which I'm still very proud of, thinking that it could be the start of a series of them, but actually never got round to doing another one. Now my phone memory is almost full, so wouldn't know how to go about recording the audio for a new one. Zizou totally deserved that ban btw.
                            yes, I remember your talk on china

Comment

ouch

Why isnt there much of a search at the moment?

Remember, son, you cannot do things half-hearted (not saying you are, and not saying you have over the past 3/4 years).

If you want that wifey (or if you want anything in life), you gotta go all out and make it happen.
                              Yes son.

Your recruitment to Sonhood long due.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

For many reasons but most of all It just makes me happy. My mood is greatly effected by things I watch, I’m not sure if that’s a common thing or not. Little things can make me happy or miserable and naruto was the first thing I watched and liked growing up that was actually fairly positive so I just keep watching it.

how come you don’t know how to quote or mention people?
                                what you consume has an impact on your psyche

i do. it's just that i use the app and it dont work

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X