Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

Oil painting is really hard, there's two kind of liquids you use. One is a thinner and one is a to thicken, forgot what they are called but you need to use them sparingly before putting them on canvas. Cuz it's hard to undo them.

I can advise you on acrylic and water colour but oil is a bit tricky for me. Last time I used them was in secondary school
    I do use thinner and stuff. I just get very impatient while learning and want to know easier ways. I am going to watch another class about paint depth in water so I’ll see how it goes.

oil paint is my thing, I find it a lot easier then acrylic. The drying time works better for me. I feel like I’m the only person in the world who likes oil better then acrylic but I’m lazy. I want to know that if I come back to it the next day I will be able to blend it 😂 I also like paintings with mire texture.

And yes please do post some because your kind of art actually sounds very cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post

I actually never heard of this village even when you mentioned it on my village thread but I’m looking it up tbh I thought it would have already been over run by settlers. It’s depopulated and just used for farming by settlers. I would ask if you family has any forms or papers even an informal paper that shows that you own any land there? Something saying you bought land there before 1948? If you have those you could go to the Israeli Supreme Court and petition to get your land back. If you don’t than unfortunately there is nothing that can be done. May Allah (swt) curse these Zionists.
      Amen. I doubt we have anything like that tbh. Everything is most likely gone now unfortunately. My grandmas parents were probably the ones who would have them and most of her family has passed away now so I wouldn’t even know who to ask.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X