Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

It's alright. It's not easy to find any information on the towns that were occupied. There's a wikipedia page and a page on Palestine remembered about it but that's about it. I've actually never met anyone who even heard of it before.
    Yea, it’s hard to find anything about Palestine prior to 1948 due to the fact that the Jews have been vigilant to cover up everything they did and make it seem as if there were no people living there before they invaded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post
      Yea, it’s hard to find anything about Palestine prior to 1948 due to the fact that the Jews have been vigilant to cover up everything they did and make it seem as if there were no people living there before they invaded.
      It brings me a lot of peace to know that they will spend an eternity burning in hell.

Any time people ask me where I'm from in Palestine they are always so confused because they have never heard of Al-Damun before and I have no way to even explain it to them because I have no idea. I wouldn't mind visiting Palestine but all of my relatives fled and I'm not sure if you can go to my town freely. I also heard there are only certain times that you can enter and exit. I'm not sure.

I once stuck my finger into Palestine from a fence that separated it from Lebenon but that's about it. Maybe one day I'll manage to put my whole body in there inshallah.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

It brings me a lot of peace to know that they will spend an eternity burning in hell.

Any time people ask me where I'm from in Palestine they are always so confused because they have never heard of Al-Damun before and I have no way to even explain it to them because I have no idea. I wouldn't mind visiting Palestine but all of my relatives fled and I'm not sure if you can go to my town freely. I also heard there are only certain times that you can enter and exit. I'm not sure.

I once stuck my finger into Palestine from a fence that separated it from Lebenon but that's about it. Maybe one day I'll manage to put my whole body in there inshallah.
        Inshallah you’ll be able to make it there soon. It brings me joy to know that the trees and rocks will call Muslims to kill the Jews after Prophet Isa (PBUH) comes, and as with you, it pleases me to know that they’ll be suffering in Hell for eternity.
        May Allah make us among the residents of Jannah so we could laugh at them, and question them while drinking water that they will never taste.

As far as going on your own, at the very least, you should visit Al Qudds and Masjid Al Aqsa, even if you can’t get to your home town. I hope to go visit at least once before I die. I didn’t really appreciate anything while I lived there, being a stupid teenager, and not having a good foundation of Islam.

Comment

• Abisali - How's your gym and/or diet routine..?

Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
            Abisali - How's your gym and/or diet routine..?
            Not good, but not horrible. I was doing really well until last month. I still haven't gone to the gym, but today, someone made me realize that the reason I don't go is because I lack the courage to go. As a kid, I was always picked on, very badly and I've developed social anxiety as a result. It's hard for me to want to go out to do anything these days, which aggravates me because now I'm 35, and I shouldn't feel this way. So, I'm going to work up the courage to go and just pretend that I am the only person at the gym.

As for the diet, I eat much, much less. I was able to give up sugar and wheat for two months, and deluded my self that I can tolerate a cheat day or two, which turned into a month. So I will have to take 3 days off to restart is and suffer the detoxification process. Pray for me.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X