This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know. Try it
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

• Have mods removed the unspecified gender option, considering it creates fitna?
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

• Dont we need users before there can be fitna? Pre-requisites are lacking
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

• Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
          Have mods removed the unspecified gender option, considering it creates fitna?
          Quit trolling akhi,

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Lemme ask him
            Have you asked him yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

Have you asked him yet?
              Pm me

Comment

• Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                Dont we need users before there can be fitna? Pre-requisites are lacking
                If I recall correctly, your supposed to close doorways to Fitna, 

Not wait till the "pre-requisites" are there.

Comment

• what is stopping a male to register as a female

Comment

what is stopping a male to register as a female
                    True, a male can impersonate a woman and vice versa, that's something mods can do nothing about though.

Does that justify opening another door to Fitna by giving them Anonymous gender option?

Comment

• it lets users be cautious instead of bringing their guard down when they read the gender

Comment

it lets users be cautious instead of bringing their guard down when they read the gender
                        Akhi there's been incidents where a brother or sister pmed the other by mistake because they thought he or she was a brother or sister, as their gender was anonymous.

I'm sure the mods know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Akhi there's been incidents where a brother or sister pmed the other by mistake because they thought he or she was a brother or sister, as their gender was anonymous.

I'm sure the mods know this.
                          Akhi you should go on a protest,

Comment

it lets users be cautious instead of bringing their guard down when they read the gender
                            I agree. People should be cautious regardless; whether it's a male or a female you're interacting with as it's a mixed forum.

Personally, unless I knew the sister offline I wouldn't let my "guard" down. The people who will behave inappropriately will do it anyway, whether gender is specified or not. In reference to the brother who pm'd the sister or vice versa - whichever one realised first should've ended the convo.

If people wanted, they could find fitna in anything really.
                            Last edited by Veracity; 11-09-19, 11:29 PM. Reason: Read the post out of context
                            People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

• As I've mentioned in the awkward moments thread, there's a forum I've been hanging out on for years and I just found out recently that another long term member who'd registered as "male" is actually transgender (ie born female but living in denial so posing as male). She admitted it on one of the threads. It's a non Muslim forum so they wouldn't object to such a thing, but I'd seen her round on the forum for years and had no idea.

Originally posted by samin62 View Post

what is stopping a male to register as a female
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Abu Abdur_Rahman were you ever in the past a gangster who is now reformed?¬†

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X