• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Morose View Post
    lmao
    [MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION]

'ees askin wos'a donner kebab. Can u beleeve dis madness? firs' dey call dem selves Bri'ish wen dey cnt even speek English, naw 'ees askin wos donner kebab!!

I ain't bein racis' or nuffin, but dese forn'ers need 2 assimla'e moor!
    Brexit means brexit!!1!1!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      Brexit means brexit!!1!1!!
      lmaooo u tel 'em son!

We ain' a par' ov da EU no more son, n we ain' assep'in anymor ov dem foren'ers. Enufs enuf. I ain' bein racis' or nuffin buh are cuntree iz gan dan 'ill n we need tu fix it.

Comment

lmaooo u tel 'em son!

We ain' a par' ov da EU no more son, n we ain' assep'in anymor ov dem foren'ers. Enufs enuf. I ain' bein racis' or nuffin buh are cuntree iz gan dan 'ill n we need tu fix it.
        Loooooool smhhhhh akh

Comment

Loooooool smhhhhh akh
          Wos' akh? Wot dat mean? I ain' never 'eard ov da' word be4. Is it English?

Comment

Loooooool smhhhhh akh
            Bro you need to rep me more so I reach 2k in sha Allah

:D

Comment

Wos' akh? Wot dat mean? I ain' never 'eard ov da' word be4. Is it English?
              I heard it at my local shop. Speaking of shops, I went to go pick up my bread and milk only to see some foreigner standing behind the counter! Has the world gone mad?!!? Where's big Joe?!?! These foreigners are taking all our jobs, enough is enough brexit means brexit!!!11!

Comment

I heard it at my local shop. Speaking of shops, I went to go pick up my bread and milk only to see some foreigner standing behind the counter! Has the world gone mad?!!? Where's big Joe?!?! These foreigners are taking all our jobs, enough is enough brexit means brexit!!!11!
                lmaooo don' b cop'yin dese forn'ers bro, nex' fing u kno u'll be 'avin curry 4 dinna evree nite!

lmao dere's a corna shop on evree blimmin street corna i's why dese forn'ers cud neva 'av deir own football team pmsl! U a true paytrio' son, knuckles 2 u geeza lmao! Dis bloke knos 'ow ta deal wid dese bloody forn'ers.

Comment

[MENTION=123359]ALAS[/MENTION]

salam

How often do you Shia review the Prophet(saws) Seerah? Do you guys speak about the the merits of the early Muslims of Makkah like Abu Bakr , Umar , Uthmaan, Saad , Abdur Rahman , Talha , Zubayr , etc? I would really like to listen to a Shia Seerah lecture series. It must be awkward - considering how important these early figures are - and considering the frictions you have with them , after the Prophet(Saws) passing away.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                    Salam

How often do you Shia review the Prophet(saws) Seerah? Do you guys speak about the the merits of the early Muslims of Makkah like Abu Bakr , Umar , Uthmaan, Saad , Abdur Rahman , Talha , Zubayr , etc? I would really like to listen to a Shia Seerah lecture series. It must be awkward - considering how important these early figures are - and considering the frictions you have with them , after the Prophet(Saws) passing away.
                    Salam Alaikum

Well I do not think there is any important difference in seerah of Rasulullah PBUH.

But about the Sahabies you mentioned. Shias consider Zubair as a revolutionary and a near companion of Ali, but he receded from his values, he became regretful very lately though. For example you may search the word "Zubair" in this lecture.
                    http://english.khamenei.ir/news/1310...Prayer-Address
                    Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION]
                        Well, there are many books written about this issue. People have access to many sources. Those that I have known are mostly written in Arabic or Persian. I am not sure where to find the English ones. Usually students listen to the lectures of Martyr Murtaza Mutahhari in Persian, some of his lectures are written in English books http://english.almaaref.org/essaydet...d=4511&cid=524

His Sira lecture is written too https://books.google.com/books?id=h8...page&q&f=false
                        Last edited by ALAS; 09-11-17, 09:17 AM.
                        Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Someone pls ask me something I actually hate this lecture
                          Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
                            Someone pls ask me something I actually hate this lecture
                            Am I late?
                            Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                              Am I late?
                              Noo still one more hour

Ask away
                              Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
                                Noo still one more hour

Ask away
                                Can I ask on SC?
                                Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X