We have to listen to the RAS leader.

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      We had fruits and dates at the masjid.

Then shortly after some chicken and some kebabs, rice and rooh afza

How about u?

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
      Ideally date(s) and sherbet. But mum force-feeds me chholaas and french fries and fruit chaat

What about you?
      Lol sounds good masha'Allah although umar could do with a few more fruits like Au.

Basically I eat samosa, kisuri(lentils+rice), pakora, grilled wings, biryani, dates, Aloo bora and watermelon. :)

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
        [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

Are you by any chance studying the hambali madhhab?
        Yes akh

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
          the esophageal varices thing is better.....but i'm experiencing a headache for the first time and its really really bad.... plus the wic still thinks i'm mentally ill and depressed so i'm seeing psychiatrists and having anti depressions for no reason... and some other things happening around that makes me wants to......
          please pray for me.

thank you soooo much for asking.
          Alhamdulillah that your esophageal varices thing is getting better so that means the bleeding has decreased?

For headaches take paracetamol or other painkillers and get a good sleep.

Subhanallah lil sis Allah loves you that's why he is testing you to see if you go back to him. At a tender age like this you are going through difficulty and hardship which shows that you extra strong and Allah knows you can handle it.

Don't give up lil sis, we're all making du'a for you, we're all in this together :up:

:brf:

Comment

[MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] whenever you feel like crying, just jump on here and let out whatever you need to let out and just talk to some sisters, you will feel a lot better than just keeping it in and crying :)

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

If you don't feel like talking about what you're going through on here keep a diary or tell Allah.

After hardship comes ease.

It's amazing how we're all going through trials and we have different coping mechanisms.. Alhamdulilah for the trials that we face.
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                Just want to

Lol quit being difficult bruh
                but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol
                  Fine then

Comment

I'm enjoying this thread and not guessing someone to asks :D

Comment

[MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION] uncle jee can I come to your house for eid?

Comment

sister how is you ramadan Ayt?
                        Originally posted by Haqqi11 View Post
                        I'm enjoying this thread and not guessing someone to asks :D

Comment

Guess :P
                          22 my guess.
                          Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

Alhamdulillah that your esophageal varices thing is getting better so that means the bleeding has decreased?
                            Yes. i no more throw up blood. sometimes i do but its not more than a mouthful.

For headaches take paracetamol or other painkillers and get a good sleep.
                            i do, but that doesn't help when i'm crying, my eyes and head hurts sooo much.

Subhanallah lil sis Allah loves you that's why he is testing you to see if you go back to him. At a tender age like this you are going through difficulty and hardship which shows that you extra strong and Allah knows you can handle it.
                            I think the only thing i'll never give up is hope in ALLAH's mercy...i just dont know how long i'll be able to hold on to myself...i just wish i could run away from everything ...and yeah sometimes i feel like i should just better die because things only keep getting worse......i hate myself and my life so much. all my life, all that i've ever done is been a burden on strangers.

Don't give up lil sis, we're all making du'a for you, we're all in this together :up:

:brf:
                            thank you :(
                            [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] whenever you feel like crying, just jump on here and let out whatever you need to let out and just talk to some sisters, you will feel a lot better than just keeping it in and crying :)
                            lol no one wants to hear my cries. i'm better off alone.

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            If you don't feel like talking about what you're going through on here keep a diary or tell Allah.

After hardship comes ease.

It's amazing how we're all going through trials and we have different coping mechanisms.. Alhamdulilah for the trials that we face.
                            i already have a dairy and yeah i talk to ALLAH...as in literally cry to him...

i dont really know when i'll ever have ease....after one hardship comes another. :(

thank you both sooo much.

Comment

Originally posted by Meeras View Post
                              [MENTION=763]AbuMubarak[/MENTION]

Will you marry a fat Pakistani aunty?

*aunty (in Pakistan): a mature lady

why does it say nature as your religion on your profile?
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                why does it say nature as your religion on your profile?
                                lol
                                You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X