Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=136911]Mutant[/MENTION] why do you support IsraHell?

Comment

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] [MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION]

What do you guys have for iftaar?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
        [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] [MENTION=106576]AbulUthman[/MENTION] [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] [MENTION=123813]~Umar~[/MENTION]

We had fruits and dates at the masjid.

Then shortly after some chicken and some kebabs, rice and rooh afza

How about u?

Comment

Ideally date(s) and sherbet. But mum force-feeds me chholaas and french fries and fruit chaat

What about you?
          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

[MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

Are you by any chance studying the hambali madhhab?
            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

• Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
              [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION]

Are you by any chance studying the hambali madhhab?
              Hmmm, that sounds delicious

Comment

[MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] how is your health now?
                the esophageal varices thing is better.....but i'm experiencing a headache for the first time and its really really bad.... plus the wic still thinks i'm mentally ill and depressed so i'm seeing psychiatrists and having anti depressions for no reason... and some other things happening around that makes me wants to......
                please pray for me.

thank you soooo much for asking.

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION]

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

May Allah grant you shifa. Headache? Have some paracetamol after you break your fast or lay your head on the pillow for a bit.

In sha Allah you feel better soon.
                  The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• Yes

Feracetamol the cure for everything

Comment

• [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION]

Do you study... Speech and language therapy... Or maybe nursing..? :confused:

Comment

• [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION]

Do you like nigel farage :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

Do you like nigel farage :confused:
                          ummm...i dont really have any interest in politics...but i dont have a reason to hate him personally so yeah i like him.

..i dont really know...well i dont really care...actually i dont really know what or who i like :/

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

May Allah grant you shifa. Headache? Have some paracetamol after you break your fast or lay your head on the pillow for a bit.

In sha Allah you feel better soon.
                          walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

its been around for the past 3 days and i've taken like millions of different pills but nothing works. the doctors say it will stop after i stop crying...but i cant :/

Comment

Why are you crying? Are you sleeping enough? Please don't cry and make use of the last few days of Ramadan.. This is your test sister and you can pass it in Sha Allah, remember the trials that he gives us is only to better our iman and bring us closer to him, none of us know what you're going through but Allah Azzawajal does.
                            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

meentajir just keep hav lots of water when your not fasting and ice cream, that always works for me
                              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Why are you crying? Are you sleeping enough? Please don't cry and make use of the last few days of Ramadan.. This is your test sister and you can pass it in Sha Allah, remember the trials that he gives us is only to better our iman and bring us closer to him, none of us know what you're going through but Allah Azzawajal does.
                                yeah i'm trying my best to do whatever i can and hold on to my faith and have hope.

i sleep for like one hour then wake up and cry...then go to sleep while crying...then wake up and do something...then cry ..then read a book or use my laptop and sleep while that....so i kinda dont have any schedule and i cant really say how long i sleep because i dont really know when i go to sleep. but i guess its like 3-6 hours a day.

as for why i cry, its a bit long to explain...do you really want to know?.......i dont think you want to read about all my sorrows...its boring and pathetic.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X