Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    [MENTION=144538]sovietchild[/MENTION]

    Have you ever been to the Middle Eastern?

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      Originally posted by Morose View Post
      [MENTION=144538]sovietchild[/MENTION]

      Have you ever been to the Middle Eastern?
      No. Have you?

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        Last edited by Poster; 22-10-17, 12:53 AM.

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Originally posted by Poster View Post

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            Originally posted by Poster View Post
            Thinking about it, that face is using his left hand!

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              Originally posted by Poster View Post
              What did you say bro? Edit abuse.

              I'm reporting you :D

              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                Originally posted by sovietchild View Post
                No. Have you?
                No sovietchild, I have not been to Middle Eastern.

                Where are you from? Ethnically I mean. A simple region would do. For example South Asian? East African?

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  Originally posted by Morose View Post
                  No sovietchild, I have not been to Middle Eastern.

                  Where are you from? Ethnically I mean. A simple region would do. For example South Asian? East African?
                  Originally from Ukraine. Live in California. What about you? How come you never been to middle east?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    [MENTION=112720]Abisali[/MENTION] how often do you watch cat videos?

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
                      [MENTION=112720]Abisali[/MENTION] how often do you watch cat videos?
                      2-3 videos a month, only when they're put in my YouTube feed or from an article on yahoo. Or when I'm feeling miserable, I'll binge watch a bunch of them, then be more miserable because my situation won't allow me to have cats.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                        2-3 videos a month, only when they're put in my YouTube feed or from an article on yahoo. Or when I'm feeling miserable, I'll binge watch a bunch of them, then be more miserable because my situation won't allow me to have cats.
                        I thought you would watch 15 or something a day.

                        But I get how it feels to watch cats and not have a cat, because my mother hates animals. Because Their animals, or something like that.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION]

                          How are you?

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
                            [MENTION=112720]Abisali[/MENTION] how often do you watch cat videos?

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by sovietchild View Post
                              As many as you can find in Middle Eastern.
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                              You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                                As many as you can find in Middle Eastern.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X