X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    went back and this is making me laugh.
    Sis, re: your signature, why do donkeys get such a hard time?

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
      Sis, re: your signature, why do donkeys get such a hard time?
      It is related from Jabir that the Messenger of Allah once saw a donkey which had been branded on its face and he said, ​"May Allah curse the one who branded it." (Muslim)

So Islam even gives rights to donkeys and other creatures sis ^

Otherwise I love donkeys they're such innocent creatures who get an unfair rap like you said :)
      Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
      In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
      USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
      (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        It is related from Jabir that the Messenger of Allah once saw a donkey which had been branded on its face and he said, ​"May Allah curse the one who branded it." (Muslim)

So Islam even gives rights to donkeys and other creatures sis ^

Otherwise I love donkeys they're such innocent creatures who get an unfair rap like you said :)
        ")

Donkeys have rights, I love that. How can they demand them? I guess by making a lot of awful noise "/

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
          ")

Donkeys have rights, I love that. How can they demand them? I guess by making a lot of awful noise "/
          :p
          Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
          In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
          USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
          (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I wanted to start a thread on this in the marriage thread, but still having doubts on that
            Ill just post it here instead. Maybe I'll do in the near future.

This goes to those who are married, question is " Do your husband/wife know that you are surfing UF?" (this website)
            If you did share with them, that you did so, why and if you didn't tell them, why? ( I understand that there is no need to anyway , your decision)
            Just wondering on this. For those who wish to answer.
            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] British. Innit. [MENTION=143285]MuslimThinker[/MENTION] not married. Innit.

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
                [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] British. Innit. [MENTION=143285]MuslimThinker[/MENTION] not married. Innit.
                Knights over eagles
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

[MENTION=39142]Fakhri[/MENTION] how comes you always post in brackets?

Comment

( [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] only sometimes. When it feels right. Like now. :] )
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                    -------------------------------
                    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                      ( [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION] only sometimes. When it feels right. Like now. :] )
                      lol alright... :)

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                        I wanted to start a thread on this in the marriage thread, but still having doubts on that
                        Ill just post it here instead. Maybe I'll do in the near future.

This goes to those who are married, question is " Do your husband/wife know that you are surfing UF?" (this website)
                        If you did share with them, that you did so, why and if you didn't tell them, why? ( I understand that there is no need to anyway , your decision)
                        Just wondering on this. For those who wish to answer.
                        Yes, my other half is aware of my online activities.

He knows my username etc, and sometimes lurks on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                          Knights over eagles
                          Knights that ride eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                            Yes, my other half is aware of my online activities.

He knows my username etc, and sometimes lurks on here.
                            Oh I see, ok. As I was thinking about it if there is a reason to do so, or not to. Whether good or bad. Ok then.
                            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
                              @Kiro British. Innit. @MuslimThinker not married. Innit.
                              Aye , how about you mate

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                                Aye , how about you mate
                                Aye mate. Are you British? Or are you Australian.
                                Australians say aye mate innit.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X