X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Morose View Post
    Ah right, I see, I see.

I'm okay Alhamdulillah I just get so exhausted from work I can't be bothered with anything. I have an exam to study for and I just doss around haha. But I think soon I will have to really limit my time on here until this pesky exam is over.
    What about you bro? What do you do during the day? You work or study or other?
    working ya shaykh

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
      Thank you. Are you two her body guards?
      went back and this is making me laugh.
      Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
      In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
      USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
      (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
        Because 3 4 5.

Bro how are you man? What's going on? Did you just log in today or have you been lurking? :D
        Alhamdullilah, I am good. What about you bro? How's the job going?

I have been lurking a little aha :D

Comment

[MENTION=123359]ALAS[/MENTION]

Salaam

How are these two days in Iran? Streets are blocked , I'm sure.
          Obviously I am curious if you are hitting yourself , and if so , how severely?

Comment

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION]

You're not mad at me, are u bro?
            I'm sorry for the late reply. :(

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
              [MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION]

You're not mad at me, are u bro?
              I'm sorry for the late reply. :(
              No why would I be? Haha

Sorry bro, just a little busy, don't have time :(

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                [MENTION=123359]ALAS[/MENTION]
                Salaam
                How are these two days in Iran? Streets are blocked , I'm sure.
                Obviously I am curious if you are hitting yourself , and if so , how severely?
                Salaam Alaikum

Please bring your face closer, more closer please, boooooom ! :fist:
                Now you know how severe it is

Nations have different methods for mourning and showing their feelings, some of them are natural and acceptable and some others are unnatural, stupid or even inhuman. I think the meaning and the practical lessons which people learn are more important than the appearance or showing off. A true sympathy with Rasulullah and Ahlul Bait from depth of heart and a readiness to continue their path.

The most amazing episode of these days for me was a young man called Mohsen Hojaji. The images and story of his martyrdom had been highlighted through out the social media for a while. All kinds of people would respect him and sympathize with him. The image that ISIS had released about this man would make people remember the day of Ashura. The sun set, the burnt tents of Ahlul Bait, the red cloths of the enemy, the knife, the beheading and the brave and indifferent eyes of a great soul looking at the pity, poor and stupid enemy. All of these elements in the picture had helped to portray the scene of Karbala in the mind of people.

I became curious and I read and heard part of the life and testament of this young man which was published in the media. I was amazed when I saw his thirst for martyrdom. His life, his marriage and his everything was focused on this. In his testament he wants his sisters, brothers, .... to be patient like Ahlul Bait, like the family of Hussain ibn Ali, like lady Zaynab and ..... and also he wants his little son to choose the path of martyrdom too.

This sentence is also part of his testament :

""""
                I want all the men of the Ummah of Rasulullah, not to be deceived by the western culture, I want them to take Amirul Mumenin Ali ibn abi Talib as the template to learn from him and the martyrs.

Get yourselves ready for the appearance of the Imam of the Time (Mahdi) and for the battle with kuffars specially, Israel, that the time is near.

Be always a slave for Allah, if so you will have a good fortune.
                """"

May Allah bless him and resurrect him with Rasulullah and the great martyrs.

(To the righteous soul will be said:) "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction! (89:27)
                "Come back thou to thy Lord,- well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him! (89:28)
                Last edited by ALAS; 01-10-17, 09:25 AM.
                Note: I am a shia.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  someone ask me a question
                  Who do you think would win in a fight Batman or superman?
                  Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

someone ask me a question
                    Lol I feel ya.

What is a good smartphone or tablet, thats cheap but reliable that I can buy for my brother?

Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                    (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                      Who do you think would win in a fight Batman or superman?
                      superman

p.s the movie is good

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                      Lol I feel ya.

What is a good smartphone or tablet, thats cheap but reliable that I can buy for my brother?

not sure exactly which one but you cant go wrong with samsung

Comment

superman

p.s the movie is good

not sure exactly which one but you cant go wrong with samsung
                        Ok that was too easy
                        Donald trump vs Bush but the weapon used is stupidity itself
                        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Ok that was too easy
                          Donald trump vs Bush but the weapon used is stupidity itself
                          trump by ko lol

Comment

trump by ko lol
                            :rotfl:
                            Saying that though Bush said that his enemies "misunderestimated" him (true story)

Comment

:rotfl:
                              Saying that though Bush said that his enemies "misunderestimated" him (true story)
                              lol

Comment

[MENTION=144538]sovietchild[/MENTION]

How much does a soviet pensioner receive as a pension?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X