X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    I heard Saudi have some of the most dangerous roads on the planet, crazy number of deaths. Now with women on the roads...yikes.
    Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    not crazy roads .. It's CRAZY DRIVERS.... they pay thousands and thousands of money as fines for traffic violations but that doesn't stop them ..
    I was in Saudi a few times, obviously for Umrah, and I can really commend their driving.
    At times Im really fascinated. Its like a piece of cake to them. I don't know Maybe its because I've been to just Makkah and Madinah and the surrounding areas.
    Once woman starts driving, we'll see. If they don't drive properly, now that's going to be a problem, and then what, a ban again.

so they need lightning mcqueen tutorials.
    :fastcar:
    Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Honestly, It's not like we were missing on anything. I hope Saudi women don't end up like other Muslim women in other countries at the level of duties& responsibilities expected from them( inside and outside house) ...

Sorry not ready to wake up very early to take kids to school .. back home to clean the house/ cook lunch ..etc then pick them up from school and in the evening do the grocery shopping ..etc ..

women will only have more responsibility imo if they drive because lots of men will gradually hand over/ leave their duties that related to driving ( even without realizing it) and all will be on women

.. poor women!

I'm not against it BTW.. but just saying it makes no big difference to me .. I think deep of it and I find it's just another burden thrown on our shoulders as women
      Before I came to your reply post, I was thinking about the women now being able to send children to school. And then I came here and seeing your post , I was like , like seriously its the same thinking. Eh?
      Hmmm , now that's a real concern then. People who live there will know how societies are better than the rest of us. It may just be driving , but just a thing like this can also impact a lot of other things/ matters.
      So I can understand where you are coming from. Nonetheless the government has decided what they think is best for its people. Whether its a good move or not, like risks taken etc.

And like zizou, I was thinking the same thing, it helps marriages. But of course, there is the tendency for taking of advantage of the situation like you said.
      Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

women workload is already more than enough nowadays .. and keeps increasing...
        men workload is reasonable now and .. keeps decreasing ...

So you see nothing wrong with that?^^

Call me a wuss ... But I don't think there will be balance/ It's right thing .. if women doing more and men is doing less .. the pressure at all levels is increasing on women.. May Allah help us.
        men workload is reasonable now and keeps decreasing? wow sister, just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          After he goes through Soviet puberty I guess?
          Are you asking him or telling him?

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 10:24 PM.
            How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

someone ask me a question

Comment

Why this wow? Is it a surprise to you ?! Let's be honest and PRACTICAL about it and I'm someone who say things as they are .. not because I'm a woman.

Could you list for me what the majority of average man/ husband do in their day from morning till evening? enlighten me plz maybe I'm missing something.

PS ( I'm aware there is exception to each rule and that it differs from household to another but just let's just speak of the majority here/ the common duties men do)
                Marry one and you'll have first hand experience!

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 10:24 PM.
                  How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    someone ask me a question
                    Who shot the deputy?

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                      Who shot the deputy?
                      i dont know who?

Comment

i dont know who?
                        I'm not sure either. It's what I'm looking to find out.

Comment

^^
                          At least give me a rep for helping you out.

Comment

I'm not sure either. It's what I'm looking to find out.
                            let me know when you figure it out lol

Comment

let me know when you figure it out lol
                              I won't be able to figure it out.

Comment

I won't be able to figure it out.
                                oh well

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X