No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 10:25 PM.
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
      Not frightened of anything .. I'm just stating the obvious. maybe not many people like to say things as they are nowadays..

Isn't what I'm saying makes sense / touches reality?!

Actually, women who drove before us (hundreds of years) tell us all the story .. look at them and their day and u know it all even without asking them their views ..

sometimes you don't need to ask because reality speaks louder than anything..
      You talk about the greater responsibility and more duties...let me tell you a little secret, that all comes part and parcel of being a mother anyway!

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 10:26 PM.
        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
          [MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION]

How are you doing poster?

Asalamu alaykum

Bro, have you ever tried painting a black room to white? It is exhausting

Comment

No need to deny something obvious. The responsibility of the mother who drives exceeds/ more than the responsibility of a mother who don't drive.

driving wife/ daughter/ sister means less duties on the men and more on the women... life responsibility doesn't revolve on kids only .. it was just an example..
            Don't be such a wuss, a real woman would not even consider this and would just get on with it. Without a car and her husband at work she'll probably end up walking or taking public transport. If those are the alternatives then driving is the better option.

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
              Asalamu alaykum

Bro, have you ever tried painting a black room to white? It is exhausting
              و عليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

Why did you paint it black to begin with? Were you a goth bro?

Comment

و عليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

Why did you paint it black to begin with? Were you a goth bro?

Nah, it wasn't my room bro. I went to go help someone out.

The amount of coats needed is just unbelievable, but Alhamdulillah

How are you though? You were away from the forum for a while, which nearly killed the forum bro. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                  Nah, it wasn't my room bro. I went to go help someone out.

The amount of coats needed is just unbelievable, but Alhamdulillah

How are you though? You were away from the forum for a while, which nearly killed the forum bro. :D
                  Ah right, I see, I see.

I'm okay Alhamdulillah I just get so exhausted from work I can't be bothered with anything. I have an exam to study for and I just doss around haha. But I think soon I will have to really limit my time on here until this pesky exam is over.
                  What about you bro? What do you do during the day? You work or study or other?

Comment

[MENTION=144538]sovietchild[/MENTION]

When do you become sovietadult?

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 10:27 PM.

Comment

soviet adult sounds like a hardcore communist supporter. I ain't no hardcore communist but I do like it and I believe the word in the future will be communist. I was a kid when soviet union collapsed and I was raised like any other communist child. No low class and no rich class, just middle class.

Comment

After he goes through Soviet puberty I guess?
                          "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

me a wuss! no way .. and I'm not against women driving .. I'll be among the first ones who will drive maybe .. but only saying driving does help in increasing women duties and responsibility in a way or another .. It's a fact... maybe only women can see it^^
                            You're a wuss for thinking that it's going to increase your workload. So what if it does? If you're doing more someone else is doing less. You're helping someone else, what's wrong with that?

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                                You're a wuss for thinking that it's going to increase your workload. So what if it does? If you're doing more someone else is doing less. You're helping someone else, what's wrong with that?
                                Akhi, She is not a wuss, in fact she is brave in mentioning her concerns despite knowing she may perhaps get some criticism
                                I understand what you are saying about responsibilities and workload and whatsnot.

But we have to understand what she is saying. Perhaps she may not mean at a personal level.
                                But perhaps at a society level. Some may not see/view things like some do. We have to see the bigger picture
                                Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X