Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    I don't think it would hold the same meaning if it was my interpretation, just choose sumt that speaks to u
    well give it a try and lets see what avatar you come up with sister

Comment

Sr [MENTION=96292]myeverything[/MENTION]

What is your opinion on the end of the driving ban?
      Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post

More responsibility on the women's shoulders ..duh
        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
          More responsibility on the women's shoulders ..duh
          I heard Saudi have some of the most dangerous roads on the planet, crazy number of deaths. Now with women on the roads...yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            I heard Saudi have some of the most dangerous roads on the planet, crazy number of deaths. Now with women on the roads...yikes.
            not crazy roads .. It's CRAZY DRIVERS.... they pay thousands and thousands of money as fines for traffic violations but that doesn't stop them ..
            How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

not crazy roads .. It's CRAZY DRIVERS.... they pay thousands and thousands of money as fines for traffic violations but that doesn't stop them ..
              Forget fines...45,000 deaths in 2015.

Comment

[MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION]

How are you doing poster?

Comment

[MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION]

Why do you distort words? Like "lurve" and "kewl"? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                    [MENTION=36228]Simply_Logical[/MENTION]

Why do you distort words? Like "lurve" and "kewl"? :confused:
                    because its kewl

Comment

Forget fines...45,000 deaths in 2015.
                      yes .. most of young ppl die in car accidents in KSA. May Allah protect us.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                        [MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION] -If I was to ever buy you something sweet, what would you want?
                        Sweet as in candy? Or something nice?

(Sweet)- some nice chocolate. Or fruit pop.
                        (Item)- I don't know. A good perfume or a good topi. ( I can't find topis where I live, that's why)

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post

Honestly, It's not like we were missing on anything. I hope Saudi women don't end up like other Muslim women in other countries at the level of duties& responsibilities expected from them( inside and outside house) ...

Sorry not ready to wake up very early to take kids to school .. back home to clean the house/ cook lunch ..etc then pick them up from school and in the evening do the grocery shopping ..etc ..

women will only have more responsibility imo if they drive because lots of men will gradually hand over/ leave their duties that related to driving ( even without realizing it) and all will be on women

.. poor women!

I'm not against it BTW.. but just saying it makes no big difference to me .. I think deep of it and I find it's just another burden thrown on our shoulders as women
                          Last edited by myeverything; 28-09-17, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Honestly, It's not like we were missing on anything. I hope Saudi women don't end up like other Muslim women in other countries at the level of duties& responsibilities expected from them( inside and outside house) ...

Sorry not ready to wake up very early to take kids to school .. back home to clean the house/ cook lunch ..etc then pick them up from school and in the evening do the grocery shopping ..etc ..

women will only have more responsibility imo if they drive because lots of men gradually will hand over/ leave their duties that related to driving ( even without realizing it) and all will be on women

.. poor women!

I'm not against it BTW.. but just saying it makes no big difference to me .. I think deep of it and I find it's just another burden thrown on our shoulders as women
                            Don't be frightened of work!!!

Comment

MashaAllah Tabarak Allah! I wish more women had the same insight and understanding of the deen as you, sister!

women will only have more responsibility imo if they drive because lots of men will gradually hand over/ leave their duties that related to driving ( even without realizing it) and all will be on women

.. poor women!

Last edited by Dr. Blitz; 28-09-17, 09:36 PM.
                              Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
                              Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
                              That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Comment

Living in Saudi, and being a gearhead, I'm frightened of all the possible road accidents likely to happen from the sheer number of new drivers out on the roam, just waiting to splatter someone like a fly lol. Sorry if that sounded a bit dramatic, totally intended:D

Don't be frightened of work!!!
                                Ask yourself why you were created. Do not let society distract you from seeking the truth.
                                Sahih International, 63:3 (Surah Al-Munafiqun)
                                That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X