yea right lol :rotfl:

Comment

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Last edited by Simply_Logical; 27-09-17, 10:04 PM. Reason: dp

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        First what's your interpretation?
        I don't have one. What made you choose it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
          I don't have one. What made you choose it?
          Normally I am drawn to anything that looks dark and beautiful at the same time, I think because it covers the grey area in life where not everything in life where a lot of hidden beauty lies. This dp connected with me on many different levels, firstly it reminded me of being like the flower that still gives fragrance to the hand that crushes it :love: at the same time there's blood so sometimes the reality of doing that means that u damage or hurt yourself in the process. Another reason is cos it reminded me of the fragility of life, guard and protect what is in your hands otherwise it could be destroyed. When someone cares for you, they place a little of their heart in your hands. So a reminder to honour and cherish and to protect that. Also a flower is delicate and fragile and presents itself with so much beauty. For any human to remain like that means your heart has to be open. Open to hurt and pain just like it can be open to warmth and giving goodness genuinely. So to give to the world means you will have to take some of its pain.

Tbh when I look at the dp I love it so much

obv I can't share the dreamy side of it cos there are many mockers on the forum which of whom I'm sure will rise up sooner or later
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
            Thank you. Are you two her body guards?
            Yes, we are.

Comment

Normally I am drawn to anything that looks dark and beautiful at the same time, I think because it covers the grey area in life where not everything in life where a lot of hidden beauty lies. This dp connected with me on many different levels, firstly it reminded me of being like the flower that still gives fragrance to the hand that crushes it :love: at the same time there's blood so sometimes the reality of doing that means that u damage or hurt yourself in the process. Another reason is cos it reminded me of the fragility of life, guard and protect what is in your hands otherwise it could be destroyed. When someone cares for you, they place a little of their heart in your hands. So a reminder to honour and cherish and to protect that. Also a flower is delicate and fragile and presents itself with so much beauty. For any human to remain like that means your heart has to be open. Open to hurt and pain just like it can be open to warmth and giving goodness genuinely. So to give to the world means you will have to take some of its pain.

obv I can't share the dreamy side of it cos there are many mockers on the forum which of whom I'm sure will rise up sooner or later
              Yeah I thought as much. And another thing, you're one of those who... Let me give an example. Say a certain action or way of thought, an ideal for instance, it might be evil and damaging and whatever, yet you like it/fascinated by it. You don't accept it, but you understand it and you are fascinated by it. That's what I gather from your posts. Something might shock and disturb you, and at the same time you get something out it. That's why you go looking for it because you need that feeling of 'shock' and 'disturb'.

Comment

thats deep, sis pls find me an avatar :jkk:

Comment

I told my teacher I want to be a philosopher.

He told me I am not crazy.

Comment

:deeeep:

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                      Yeah I thought as much. And another thing, you're one of those who... Let me give an example. Say a certain action or way of thought, an ideal for instance, it might be evil and damaging and whatever, yet you like it/fascinated by it. You don't accept it, but you understand it and you are fascinated by it. That's what I gather from your posts. Something might shock and disturb you, and at the same time you get something out it. That's why you go looking for it because you need that feeling of 'shock' and 'disturb'.
                      Hmm I'm not sure, I don't go looking for it... but when I heard those shocking things I wished I hadn't known them. Like it made me so upset and I think about it a lot. At work my colleague was like she works with me day in day out and she said she can't work me out, that confused me cos I thought I was pretty easy to work out. But lol all throughout the day she keeps telling me to stop thinking. But yeh i did hate knowing about it but then I thought I can't live in ignorance so I have to understand a way to process the information better. I kept reminding myself of the Hadith that eesa posted and yeh

But you're right in the sense that if I see something that doesn't make sense, I want to explore it but tbh life has taught me I shouldn't be like that cos I end up causing myself lots of pain. So if there was a murderer, I would be scared but at the same time wonder what is goin on in their mind.
                      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        thats deep, sis pls find me an avatar :jkk:
                        http://tvokids.com/sites/default/fil...ub_arthur2.jpg

Comment

Hmm I'm not sure, I don't go looking for it... but when I heard those shocking things I wished I hadn't known them. Like it made me so upset and I think about it a lot. At work my colleague was like she works with me day in day out and she said she can't work me out, that confused me cos I thought I was pretty easy to work out. But lol all throughout the day she keeps telling me to stop thinking. But yeh i did hate knowing about it but then I thought I can't live in ignorance so I have to understand a way to process the information better. I kept reminding myself of the Hadith that eesa posted and yeh

But you're right in the sense that if I see something that doesn't make sense, I want to explore it but tbh life has taught me I shouldn't be like that cos I end up causing myself lots of pain. So if there was a murderer, I would be scared but at the same time wonder what is goin on in their mind.
                          Last sentence: yes, that's what I was getting at + all that stuff you initially posted I already had in mind.
                          You shouldn't look, yet you'll look; you hate it, yet you're glad you found it.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                            Last sentence: yes, that's what I was getting at + all that stuff you initially posted I already had in mind.
                            You shouldn't look, yet you'll look; you hate it, yet you're glad you found it.
                            Not glad... but always curious

and what did curiousity do

Comment

lol....i meant a deep one, not a funny one...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                                lol....i meant a deep one, not a funny one...
                                I don't think it would hold the same meaning if it was my interpretation, just choose sumt that speaks to u

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X