X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by european muslim View Post
    Most celebrities are posessed or haunted by the sjajateen because of the fitna they spread.
    Sinead O'connor is a textbook case for jinn possesion
    She has serious mental health problems. Honestly I liked her because she never sold her self unlike other celebrities, who wore skimpy clothes and sang about shallow things.
    Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
    (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Ok enough about Music, I feel guilty for mentioning it lol.

[MENTION=50253]Sirius[/MENTION] whats your favourite ayat of the Qur'an

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Comment

Originally posted by european muslim View Post
        Most celebrities are posessed or haunted by the sjajateen because of the fitna they spread.
        Sinead O'connor is a textbook case for jinn possesion
        I don't know too much about her but subhanAllah despite the money and fame these celebrities have they sure seem to live miserable lives
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

[MENTION=113221]Samsandman[/MENTION], I have two questions for you

What did you do during your year off ummah forum

and

How did you finally cure yourself from sihr problems

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
            [MENTION=113221]Samsandman[/MENTION], I have two questions for you

What did you do during your year off ummah forum

and

How did you finally cure yourself from sihr problems
            Well lots of praying,some dawah but that was very difficult as their is no support from the imams or masajid here,was homeless for a couple months them Allah awj gave me an awesome apartment alhamdulillah,re-learned how to swim, started a bad habit again for like 2 months,quit that bad habit, re-learned archery,learned the basics of hijama and studied more about sunnah medicine.
            tried and failed to learn arabic alphabet twice.

you know,some of this and some of that.

I'm not "cured" as of yet I'm just in a much better state than I was before, I killed a lot of jinns by the permission of Allah to get better but I'm not 100% done yet,
            soon inshaAllah,soon
            Last edited by Samsandman; 21-09-17, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post
              Well lots of praying,some dawah but that was very difficult as their is no support from the imams or masajid here,was homeless for a couple months them Allah awj gave me an awesome apartment alhamdulillah,re-learned how to swim, started a bad habit again for like 2 months,quit that bad habit, re-learned archery,learned the basics of hijama and studied more about sunnah medicine.
              tried and failed to learn arabic alphabet twice.

you know,some of this and some of that.

I'm not "cured" as of yet I'm just in a much better state than I was before, I killed a lot of jinns by the permission of Allah to get better but I'm not 100% done yet,
              soon inshaAllah,soon
              Oh Alhamdulillah, seems like you've been up to some interesting stuff then.

Comment

[QUOTE=european muslim;7472479]
                [MENTION=132814].khayriyyah.[/MENTION]
                [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]
                [MENTION=99637]Gingerbeardman[/MENTION]

who out of the celebrities you liked before Islam (or even now) would you like to convert to Islam.

There is one of my favourite singers who is going through a tough time, so I wish she were guided and I think she would be an awesome Muslim :) May Allah guide her.[/QUOTEI hope you are not talking about lady Gaga, she's a sjajtaan.
                But in the end Allah guides whom he wills.
                one of favourite musicians did accept Islam, though not mention them as it would encourage others to look them up and maybe listen.
                FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

[MENTION=132814].khayriyyah.[/MENTION]
                  [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]
                  [MENTION=99637]Gingerbeardman[/MENTION]

who out of the celebrities you liked before Islam (or even now) would you like to convert to Islam.

There is one of my favourite singers who is going through a tough time, so I wish she were guided and I think she would be an awesome Muslim :) May Allah guide her.
                  Probably Amy Winehouse. It's not because I ever liked her, it's because she was really messed up so I felt sad for her once I learned about her life. She died a while ago, anyway.
                  Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
                    Probably Amy Winehouse. It's not because I ever liked her, it's because she was really messed up so I felt sad for her once I learned about her life. She died a while ago, anyway.
                    Oh yeah her life was pretty tragic. Sad that she died without Islam (to my knowledge). poor girl

Comment

[MENTION=144538]sovietchild[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                        [MENTION=144538]sovietchild[/MENTION]
                        Are you asking me or telling me?

Comment

[MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION]

Son?

Comment

[MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION] , a few questions for you.

When did you first come across the dhikr 'Amantu Billahi wa Rasoolihi' ? And are you a convert to Islam... I read here that you're Iranian, so were you raised shi'a? I am quite intrigued by Iranian history, what is your fave Persian historical period or event?

Comment

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION]

why did 6 hate 7?

Comment

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION]

why did 6 hate 7?
                                Because 7 8 9.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X