• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=134006]Cptn._.Mario[/MENTION]

How comes you changed your name akhi
    Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
    (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      [MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] what's kind of fidget spinner do you like best
      I like best the type that spin out of control and start flying around the room (still spinning), nearly striking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
        I like best the type that spin out of control and start flying around the room (still spinning), nearly striking someone.
        Oh you mean the cat tied to the ceiling fan model?
        Good choice sir
        Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Oh you mean the cat tied to the ceiling fan model?
          Good choice sir
          Yes, they're the best type. :D in Asian countries we have them a lot as well as other poorer countries.

Comment

[MENTION=132814].khayriyyah.[/MENTION]
            [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]
            [MENTION=99637]Gingerbeardman[/MENTION]

who out of the celebrities you liked before Islam (or even now) would you like to convert to Islam.

There is one of my favourite singers who is going through a tough time, so I wish she were guided and I think she would be an awesome Muslim :) May Allah guide her.

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

who out of the celebrities you liked before Islam (or even now) would you like to convert to Islam.

There is one of my favourite singers who is going through a tough time, so I wish she were guided and I think she would be an awesome Muslim :) May Allah guide her.

I never really looked up to celebrities
              If I could choose one person in the world to embrace Islam it would be my mum. she may not be a celebrity but she's worth more to me than these so called celebrities put together
              Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

I never really looked up to celebrities
                If I could choose one person in the world to embrace Islam it would be my mum. she may not be a celebrity but she's worth more to me than these so called celebrities put together
                aww thats nice.

Yeah if i had only one choice I would choose my younger brother to convert to Islam. But I hope that singer converts because I dunno I just thought she had more of a conscious than other famous people.

Comment

aww thats nice.

Yeah if i had only one choice I would choose my younger brother to convert to Islam. But I hope that singer converts because I dunno I just thought she had more of a conscious than other famous people.
                  Which singer?

Comment

Which singer?
                    Sinead O'Connor. The one who ripped up the pope's picture and is against the Catholic Church.

Comment

[QUOTE=LailaTheMuslim;7472465][MENTION=132814].khayriyyah.[/MENTION]

There is one of my favourite singers who is going through a tough time, so I wish she were guided and I think she would be an awesome Muslim :) May Allah guide her.[/QUOTEI hope you are not talking about lady Gaga, she's a sjajtaan.
                      But in the end Allah guides whom he wills.
                      And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

[QUOTE=european muslim;7472479]

There is one of my favourite singers who is going through a tough time, so I wish she were guided and I think she would be an awesome Muslim :) May Allah guide her.[/QUOTEI hope you are not talking about lady Gaga, she's a sjajtaan.
                        But in the end Allah guides whom he wills.
                        I never liked Lady Gaga, no offence to her. I was very surprised that people even liked her in high school

Comment

[MENTION=86530]europeanmuslim[/MENTION]

which European country you from?

Comment

Sinead O'Connor. The one who ripped up the pope's picture and is against the Catholic Church.
                            Hardly surprising considing. Lot of bad blood between protestants and Catholics in Ireland

May Allah guide her

Comment

[MENTION=86530]europeanmuslim[/MENTION]

which European country you from?
                              Belgium
                              And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Hardly surprising considing. Lot of bad blood between protestants and Catholics in Ireland

May Allah guide her
                                Most celebrities are posessed or haunted by the sjajateen because of the fitna they spread.
                                Sinead O'connor is a textbook case for jinn possesion

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X