X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
    [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] - If you had to duel irl, what would be your physical weapon of choice? (No weeb-trash )

[MENTION=142713]magok[/MENTION] - What English book are you currently reading? (or was reading, if you're not reading currently.) No Wow lore!

[MENTION=112720]Abisali[/MENTION] - What's your favourite cat gif?

[MENTION=134006]Cptn._.Mario[/MENTION] - Favourite Mario power up?

[MENTION=107034]talibilm09[/MENTION] - What's an appropriate method to memorise the 99 names of Allah (swt)?

[MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] - Do you ever have a second breakfast?

[MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION] -If I was to ever buy you something sweet, what would you want?

I've read that, that's a good one. I don't always pay attention to author names..:embar:
    Any others?
    no books currently
    "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
    me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
      p s y c h o s i s
      Metropolis, Cystic fibrosis, Indianapolis.

Education is the eradication of radicalisation.

Comment

Well, one of my favourite writers.

Recc us a book and i'll add it to my reading list :up:
        What other writers do you like? Can you recommend me some bro?

Comment

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] - If you had to duel irl, what would be your physical weapon of choice? (No weeb-trash )

[MENTION=142713]magok[/MENTION] - What English book are you currently reading? (or was reading, if you're not reading currently.) No Wow lore!

[MENTION=107034]talibilm09[/MENTION] - What's an appropriate method to memorise the 99 names of Allah (swt)?

[MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION] -If I was to ever buy you something sweet, what would you want?

I've read that, that's a good one. I don't always pay attention to author names..:embar:
          Any others?

I don't know how to link gifs on this site <.<

https://giphy.com/gifs/JIX9t2j0ZTN9S

https://giphy.com/gifs/transparent-b...-nNxT5qXR02FOM

And there is one where an idiot is opening up a present and goes crazy, and his cat pounces for his neck. I would link it, but the guy is wearing shorts, therefore its not suitable for this forum. But it makes me laugh when I happen upon it.

Comment

:salams

[MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION]
            Bro, I see people had memorized them when they sing the attributes of Allah as a song & melody and it comes up to them well.

But Myself I haven't yet memorized them all but Alhamdulilah but i do remember many of them by Allah's those Greatest Beautiful ,meaningful attributes which is Allah's sunnah or sunatillah and i took almost no efforts as its easy and normal and natural for a Slave like me to expect such attributes from his Master ' Allah '' as he is there for you to guide you and help you and to cross this world filled with tests successfully , Inshallah ..
            Last edited by talibilm09; 20-09-17, 02:58 AM.
            My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
              Education is the eradication of radicalisation.
              "All hypnosis is self hypnosis."

Comment

[MENTION=107034]talibilm09[/MENTION]

Are you in any way , shape , or form , connected to Jamat at tabligh ?

Also , what is your opinion on Tablighi Jama'at ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                  I don't know how to link gifs on this site <.<

https://giphy.com/gifs/JIX9t2j0ZTN9S

https://giphy.com/gifs/transparent-b...-nNxT5qXR02FOM

And there is one where an idiot is opening up a present and goes crazy, and his cat pounces for his neck. I would link it, but the guy is wearing shorts, therefore its not suitable for this forum. But it makes me laugh when I happen upon it.
                  lol nice one
                  Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Any others?
                    A bokken. If I can't have that then a pole/quarterstaff bo
                    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

:salams

No, let me be precise as am leaving for fajr

My signature below says that too
                      My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

also refer to my thread 'Mostly Overlooked Hadith'' and i may add some more here later inshallah
                        My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by talibilm09 View Post
                          also refer to my thread 'Mostly Overlooked Hadith'' and i may add some more here later inshallah
                          [MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION]

I had engaged in them for a while when i was still in my middle -teens ( 35 yrs ago) and renounced them when i came to know Saudi had declared them as a biddah group. But studying profoundly more on the glorious quran and hadith i realise they are our brothers serving to uplift themselves and serve Islam and as many other groups or sects in Islam they have mixed some bad with their good as already Prophesied by Prophet in post #121 in this thread

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...r-Wisdom/page4

Similarly when they sometimes visit me in their ghasth I listen to them updating their developments and also give out my views to them ONLY if i find a knowledgeable amir so as to not to confuse the amateurs and parrot like persons who are trying to strive for their eeman . My views are here in post # 30

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...d-their-Wisdom

May Allah guide us all and save from shaitan who has been creating dissension among the ummah.
                          Last edited by talibilm09; 21-09-17, 01:23 AM.
                          My sect - No Sect

Just a Muslim

Comment

Any others?
                            I like the star powerup, I just dash through the rest of the level once I get it. :D

[MENTION=112720]Abisali[/MENTION] my fav is this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRhV8YoEUqA

There was a gif on this but can't find it
                            [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION] which country do you reside in?

Comment

No, never. I sometimes have two different things for breakfast (e.g. bagel/toast and a croissant), does that count?
                              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] what's kind of fidget spinner do you like best
                                Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X