X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
    Ameen

I didn't realize this earlier, but the gas shortages are going to have a larger affect than just having a hard time at the pump.

If the gas doesn't come soon enough, no one will go to work. Then Texans will be in a much tighter position. Society can't function if people do not go to work.

All of the gas stations in my city are out of fuel so people are just waiting in their cars in hopes that the gas will come. There are huge lines around them. My mother went shopping today and she told me people are emptying out the shelves. Some sections are completely empty. My uncle works at Wal-Mart and he told my mother about how the registers are broken because they're being overused. This is kind of worrisome.
    Has it gotten any better? It is really troublesome, many Allah make it easy.

I didn't realize how hard it was. Now in Florida its similar, people are emptying out the stores and gas stations, and there's a lot of traffic. SubhanAllah
    May Allah make everything easy and save us.
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
    [MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION]

:jkk:
    It was beneficial.

Comment

[MENTION=87921]Abdell[/MENTION]

Unacceptable racist and coconut behavior.
      ?

Are you trolling with the neg rep?

I don't appreciate being called a 'racist' or a 'coconut'.

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
        Has it gotten any better? It is really troublesome, many Allah make it easy.

I didn't realize how hard it was. Now in Florida its similar, people are emptying out the stores and gas stations, and there's a lot of traffic. SubhanAllah
        May Allah make everything easy and save us.
        Ameen.

It's much better, alhamdulillah.

May Allah keep the Muslims safe from the danger Irma will cause.
        Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

Comment

[MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

I think you like reading. Do you like reading?

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
            [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

I think you like reading. Do you like reading?
            Yeah Alhamdulilah
            Was a bit of a bookworm as a kid
            Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              Yeah Alhamdulilah
              Was a bit of a bookworm as a kid
              Whats your favourite book akhi? Like fiction books
              Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
              In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
              USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
              (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                Whats your favourite book akhi? Like fiction books
                I'm reading the wheel of time series atm but it's really long lol
                Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Did you like Harry Potter? I used to read those long harry potter books in a day, but it takes me so long now to read one page of anything lol

[MENTION=7127]Al Mualim[/MENTION] - is Orwell your favourite writer?
                  Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                  In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                  USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                  (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                    Did you like Harry Potter? I used to read those long harry potter books in a day, but it takes me so long now to read one page of anything lol

[MENTION=7127]Al Mualim[/MENTION] - is Orwell your favourite writer?
                    I liked them as a kid not sure I'd bother with them now [MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION] if you like Orwell try ray Bradbury much better imo

Comment

loool

Comment

[MENTION=73339]Poster[/MENTION]

Proof that Bush did 9/11?

Comment

Unless you can prove Bush did 9/11, do you really think it's fair to accuse him bro?

Comment

[MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION]

Have you ever been to Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                              [MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION]

Have you ever been to Iran?
                              Yes sir , but when I was 10 years old , and not as a Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post

Unless you can prove Bush did 9/11, do you really think it's fair to accuse him bro?
                                The proof is so great that denying it can only be for poltical reasons , not logic / evidence

( sorry to steal posters question )

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X